new couple Lucas and Veronica

Mate, if you are going to quote me, do it accurately.

I said English was the most COMMON LANGUAGE USED BY THIS FORUM.

I said translators are useless. That obviously means in both directions.

I said I love foreign women even though I can't understand them, in other words when they are talking, not writing, ESPECIALLY FRENCH (very sexy).

I also said this will be another debate that will go nowhere, again. In other words, a waste of time. Certain languages dominate certain threads, so be it.

It only becomes a problem for those that feel they have to comment on everything.

Chacun fait ce qu'il veut. Si quelqu'un a envie de commenter TOUS les posts, c'est son droit et ton commentaire est déplacé.

Cela dit, ma remarque précédente ne s'adressait pas spécialement à toi mais c'est très bien que tu y aies répondu de cette manière. Cela démontre qu'il est difficile, à travers un traducteur de comprendre le sens exact des phrases et des mots.

C'est la raison pour laquelle je concluais par "langage working and tolerance" mais je suis d'accord avec toi lorsque tu écris que c'est un débat sans fin, une perte de temps.

--------------------------------

Everyone does what he wants. Anyone want to comment the WHOLE posts is his absolute right and your comment is misplaced.  :)

That said, my previous comment was not specifically addressed to you but it is a very good way you have responded. This demonstrates how is much difficult through a translator to understand the exact meaning of the sentences or words.

This is the reason why I concluded by "language working and tolerance"  ;) and I agree with you when you write "another debate, a waste of time..."  That's why I stop there.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holly Molly cow, are we in the topic of Lucas and Veronica or the fight club of the language topic. All the comment here have nothing to do with the real topic. I am new here and just by reading your comment I think is ridiculous how people acting. can we get back on the topic Lucas and Veronica . Thanks.

Holly Molly cow, are we in the topic of Lucas and Veronica or the fight club of the language topic. All the comment here have nothing to do with the real topic. I am new here and just by reading your comment I think is ridiculous how people acting. can we get back on the topic Lucas and Veronica . Thanks.

Sure, when they do something interesting.

When they do, what language would you prefer, English, French or Spanish? Sorry, my Arabic isn't up to speed yet. You see, if you don't understand what people are posting, it won't make any difference whether we are on topic or not, it will all be gibberish!

I think I'll sit this one out.  ;D

Well I must admit, I can understand where snaky is coming from....

...even if I can't understand them, especially when they speak French!)

This will be another debate that will go nowhere, again.

Réveillez-vous les mecs. L'anglais est la langue COMMERCIALE universelle et ça s'arrête là. Dire que c'est la langue la plus commune est un postulat qui arrange les anglicistes et que rien ne démontre. La langue parlée par le plus grand nombre dans le monde est l'espagnol, si l'on fait abstraction du chinois. En réalité, ce qui vous dérange, c'est de ne pas tout comprendre dans les échanges en français, tout comme Darkman lorsqu'il écrit en Catalan. Dites vous que vous n'êtes pas les seuls à ne pas tout comprendre des messages postés ici car lorsque vous écrivez, en raccourcis, argot ou autres expressions, votre gogole de merde ne traduit pas mieux dans notre sens et nous devons faire un effort afin de comprendre la signification de vos propos.

Alors, on se calme et on travaille les langues étrangères ou alors on devient tolérant...

-----------------------------

Wake up guys. English is the universal COMMERCIAL language and it stops there. To say that English is the most common language is a postulate that arranges Anglicists . The language spoken by the largest number in the world is Spanish, if we exclude the Chinese. Actually, what bothers you, is not to understand everything in french trades, as Darkman when written in Catalan. Tell yourself that you are not the only ones who don't include any posts here. When you write, in shortcuts, abbreviations, slang or expressions, "gogole" does not translate better in our direction and we must make an effort to understand the meaning of your words.

So calm down and languages ​​working or become tolerant...  ;)

bonjour j'aurai pas dis mieux,

je comprends pas du tout l'anglais mais y a des traductions plus ou moins bonne et j'écris dans ma langue en déplaise a certain il n'ont qu'a faire comme moi demander les traductions je pense que dans les sujets on peut aussi parler des autres participants RLC pour comparer

tel que Paul et Lucas qui apparemment sont a peu près aussi rapide l'un que l'autre donc je ne vois pas le mal que je peux faire on le fais pratiquement tous depuis le début que se forum existe !

bises cho2vant

Yeah! We are back on topic. The apartment is now under maintenance again. I believe the man with the steam cleaner didn't want to be on camera. He could easily be there for days simply working on the couch.

Incidentally, the thread for discussion of languages is here, and has been there for months. Use it:

http://camcaps.net/the-old-dudes-board/the-eternal-language-issue-thread/

----------

Ouais! Nous sommes de retour sur le sujet. L'appartement est actuellement en cours de maintenance à nouveau. Je crois que l'homme avec le nettoyeur à vapeur ne voulait pas être à la caméra. Il pourrait facilement être là pendant des jours de travail tout simplement sur ​​le canapé.

Par ailleurs, le fil de discussion sur les langues est ici, et il a été pendant des mois. Utilisez-le:

http://camcaps.net/the vieux-mecs-board/the-éternel-langue-question-thread/

-----------

Sí! Estem de tornada en el tema. L'apartament es troba ara sota el manteniment de nou. Crec que l'home amb el netejador de vapor no volia aparèixer davant càmeres. Ell fàcilment podria ser-hi durant dies simplement està treballant en el sofà.

Per cert, el fil de discussió d'idiomes és aquí, i ha estat allà des de fa mesos. Fes-lo servir:

http://camcaps.net/the d'antiguitat-dubtis-board / the-eterna-language-tema-thread / [/ url]

putine  ça dure moins longtemps que paul on dirai !!!

it's not possible. It lasted less than 1 minutes last time they had sex ...... (And he can't last more)

It's understandable.  He was raised by rabbits.

Ha...he got up this morning, went to the bathroom, then got back in bed and mounted her from behind (under the blankets, of course). My thoughts were that he looked like a rabbit in heat or a dog dry humping someones leg. She just laid there as if she was still sleeping. 3 minutes max.

I beg to differ. I'd say the majority of the guys in the apts DON'T deserve the abuse they get. But so many guys here are so blind to their own bias towards the women that they can't help themselves. I can't even tell you how close I was to laying people out for the unjustified abuse Ruslan got, especially since not a single fucking person was able to provide any shred of proof. At the end I just decided against it because honestly the majority of people here are clueless.