B2 - General Topic 2023 #6 (May)

Pretty grim. Lara still does nothing at all, her continued presence is a complete mystery. Ari has stopped doing anything and looks like she's moving out. And Nadia doesn't even appear to really live in the apartment. Hasn't showered yet, sleeps elsewhere and hides when she changes clothes (though she mostly does that elsewhere as well).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

Next Under Maintenance in B2 will probably be for Nadia's resignation. What do you think Mr Master of Time?

She hasn't had a good start for us

1 hour ago, timber said:

Pretty grim. Lara still does nothing at all, her continued presence is a complete mystery. Ari has stopped doing anything and looks like she's moving out. And Nadia doesn't even appear to really live in the apartment. Hasn't showered yet, sleeps elsewhere and hides when she changes clothes (though she mostly does that elsewhere as well).

Ari has mostly been gone for the last 2-3 weeks. Only returning to B2 to sleep and change clothes. As I have expressed before, Ari should have been in B7 with the rest of the living people. Maybe she would still be gone a lot of the time, like Ashley also is. However in B7, there could at least be some life for the short time while they actually are at home. Now it doesn't look like that will happen, it looks like Ari will leave the project soon. But let us hope she will return sometime in the future, and hopefully with different flatmates. 🤞🏼

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, corvette08 said:

Nadia seems to be another Liza. She won't even shower and is missing in action now. Where does RLC find these do nothings?

Where they find them is one question. I think it's pretty simple to answer. I don't think RLC actively recruits anyone, they just wait till someone shows up, or till someone is refered to them, then RLC just signs them up. Like Liza. She was given one moth, she did absolutely nothing, then she left. I think that's fair enough. Some need a little time to adapt, so let us say a month, that's fine. A more baffling question is why some are allowed to stay for much longer, even though they do nothing. Like Lara, for example. Almost 4 months now, and still there. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1