B2 - General Topic 2023 #6 (May)

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

When they were kicked from B1 they didn't stay in Barcelona, but in a city near by. AFAIK Fiora isn't living in Spain, but in a country near by.

whatever, isn't a town near by close enough or do you have to anal lize everything!

2 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

and this leaves a dead apartment, those other two girls were not enough to watch or follow, you can like her and maybe she is but that is of no use to RLC, why those others are allowed to stay I know either but Ari wasn't doing her job and that was pulling B2 apart from the shit it was and still is

good post, well done!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

You never saw my friend. 😉

It might have more apartments in the same building complex, but I'm not so sure. I believe that U&H's is the only one.

It was wrong spelling , apologies on mistake but this is when it is fast written 🤪 .. Let’s see what we gonna get , personally , since one month ( only regarding Barcelona though and not the Prague changes apart Eliska and Pepik who are much better than the first stay ) , I am more than satisfied with what we watch . In 4 weeks it has been lots of sex , threesomes , dramas , tenants waking up from lethargy and becoming active , we even got by luck an all time favorite , Megan . Unless this isn’t enough , I REALLY DON’T KNOW what the people want to see here . 

Before it disappeared into the ether, I watched replay of the night that Ari, Aziza, and Ashley arrived at B-2 with the guy with the hair bob.  All three girls drunk, Aziza probably not to the extent of the other two.

Ari is nude under a coat. Ashley is wearing only panties and a long shirt.  Aziza is wearing a bodysuit that is unsnapped.  Ari lies on her back on the LR floor and spreads her legs.  Ashley collapses on the LR couch.  Aziza goes to Ari's bed.  Nothing happens   The guy leaves soon thereafter.  Must have been quite the party before they arrived at B-2 though.

Does anyone have a list or something of the nationality of the Barcelona tenants?

If Zara is Ukrainian, Dana is probably too. 

Ari has a painting of an Ukrainian flag - now hanging correctly - in her room (though made by a previous tenant (?), don't remember who). So we can assume she's Ukrainian as well, unless it's a sign of support/solidarity and she's actually Russian?.. No idea about Lara or Liza.

Holly & Tweety were Ukrainian if I recall well. 

Masha, Ulyana & Harley Russian? (less sure, though)

Loraine Moldovan? Radislava Belarussian? Martina Spanish?

What about other, current or previous, Barcelona tenants?