B2 - General Topic 2023 #6 (May)

Kristy is Russian.  Fiora is Russian

Alexandra and Lucien are Ukrainian, from an area now occupied by the Russian army.  They may be ethnic Russians.

The twins are Ukrainian, from eastern Ukraine, and from an area not occupied by the Russian army.

Bogdan, Nelly, Fior, Svetlana are Russian.   Don't know about Daniel the Candyman, but I suspect he is also Russian.

Those who made it to the West soon after the invasion, Eva and Sam, for example, are Russian.

I think Lilith may be Russian.

I do not know the nationality of Samson, Thor, Anthony, Tim, but they can converse fluently in Russian.

• Thanks 1

Ari is on vacation until May 17.  That explains why she was packing.  Any participant who eagerly participates in threesomes or more will usually be welcomed by RLC.

------------

the reference to the ;green fairy' is to absinthe.

Oscar Wilde on absinthe.

"Three nights I sat up all night drinking absinthe, and thinking that I was singularly clear-headed and sane. The waiter came in and began watering the sawdust.The most wonderful flowers, tulips, lilies and roses, sprang up, and made a garden in the cafe. “Don’t you see them?” I said to him. “Mais non, monsieur, il n’y a rien.”"

3 minutes ago, moules said:

Ari is on vacation until May 17.  That explains why she was packing.  Any participant who eagerly participates in threesomes or more will be usually be welcomed by RLC.

Then why her clothes and stuff are in the bigger suitcase?

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Then why her clothes and stuff are in the bigger suitcase?

Moving to another apartment?  Moving to another chambre in B-2?

Maybe a participant in B-4 is leaving, because her bf is unhappy.

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Could be. But with she was going to change to another room in B2 probably would be to Lara's.

I agree.  Svetlana could move her suitcases while she was away and clean her room.

3 hours ago, moules said:

Kristy is Russian.  Fiora is Russian

Alexandra and Lucien are Ukrainian, from an area now occupied by the Russian army.  They may be ethnic Russians.

The twins are Ukrainian, from eastern Ukraine, and from an area not occupied by the Russian army.

Bogdan, Nelly, Fior, Svetlana are Russian.   Don't know about Daniel the Candyman, but I suspect he is also Russian.

Those who made it to the West soon after the invasion, Eva and Sam, for example, are Russian.

I think Lilith may be Russian.

I do not know the nationality of Samson, Thor, Anthony, Tim, but they can converse fluently in Russian.

Daniel is polish .