B4 - General Topic 2023 #30 (May)

3 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

I can't believe you people watch these 2 idiots. The bate from Gloria was much better......because it actually happened. 

and wendy,  i'm starting to like her more and more now that she's got the booze under control and Ant is ok sometimes too,  i'm afraid Aziz and Dylan are playing their game again for the hits

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Azura is on the phone crying. 😒 

there is something wrong with her today she took a shower with candles 

I suspect the boyfriend to be behind this if she start to change comportment

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, zone51 said:

there is something wrong with her today she took a shower with candles 

I suspect the boyfriend to be behind this if she start to change comportment

Yes, and no bating since she came back. She's going the Shantal route.

So he got to lick her on the balcony whereafter she seem to be satisfied and don't want to do anything else than kissing (lets see) and after that he's taking a dump in the toilet or?  He sure goes into that toilet a lot.

NB! Anthony is eating (again for the 10th time today) in the B4 kitchen.

• Haha 2

Dylan fingered and licked her on the balcony and she gave him a thumbs up when he finished.  Which was much more than she gave the guy with the hair bun who fingered her.

Dylan may have cum in his pants while he was licking her.  Afterwards, when they were on the bed, she got another text message -- who the fuck is sending text messages at 04:00 that you feel compelled to look at while you are in bed about to have sex?  That broke the mood, Dylan goes to the bathroom for a very long time -- and after washes his penis in the sink.   She has fallen asleep.  She needs to see Mother Tereza and Father Timur for the consumables that keep them going and going and going.

Maybe they will fuck after the sun comes up, but it looks like the curtain has dropped on the show for the remainder of this night.