Linda & Tibor (2023) #3

The shelves have also been emptied in the storage room, I guess they will be leaving in the next few days and allow me to save some money 😅 no other reason for me to watch RLC.

I would have liked to know the reason for this change in Linda's behavior for some time. I wish them the best.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

leaving this weekend, even packed the cooking pot now in the hall, he has an outside life & she is bored shitless, they have made there money here now, lets hope they can now move on and get their married life back on track, they owe us nothing, good luck to them both, now do the right thing & bring back Kitty, lets have more drama.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, caravan83 said:

leaving this weekend,

You seen the mancave ? His real wife, (the computer) is still standing firm, along with tons of other shit. They need at least another week. 😉

21 hours ago, lintib said:

The shelves have also been emptied in the storage room, I guess they will be leaving in the next few days and allow me to save some money 😅 no other reason for me to watch RLC.

I would have liked to know the reason for this change in Linda's behavior for some time. I wish them the best.

lintib  love the name  now that is a fan 

sorry these past few months have been so unsettling   I too have affection for both and wish them and her amazing TITS well 

side note:  no one picked up or commented on ... a few days back when they had a few friends over watching a movie very intently .... well in their gestures and grins  they seem to acknowledge that this was  the Production of Tibor .

He  has worked so  hard on his editing on computer for years now ( not being a lazy ;gamer; the haters have portrayed ! ) . we see he carries professional photog equipment ...his personal website is mimi movies and his commercial work  

So , Maybe ? they have stayed rent free with cash bonus for him to finish off his movie 

what do you think , quite possible right 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, caravan83 said:

leaving this weekend, even packed the cooking pot now in the hall, he has an outside life & she is bored shitless, they have made there money here now, lets hope they can now move on and get their married life back on track, they owe us nothing, good luck to them both, now do the right thing & bring back Kitty, lets have more drama.

He is goal oriented.

She is food-oriented (yea...I said it).

There is something going on with her psychologically that they (as THEY are a couple) have not addressed.  Don't know what it is but it will not go away on its own.

Even though they did not have sex in front of the cameras, I believe that they do everyday maybe...because nearly every day they go out together for an hour or two....so recent times were just dragging due to contract or whatever reasons...

Yes, Linda did put some weight on her, Tibor as well, but for me she is still top and above all other ladies...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 17 heures, upyourass a dit :

You seen the mancave ? His real wife, (the computer) is still standing firm, along with tons of other shit. They need at least another week. 😉

Mancave being emptied now, we are on countdown