Linda & Tibor (2023) #3

57 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Go on vacation when they should still finish packing their things. I can not understand...

Might be that the vacation was already booked way ahead, so when the time comes, you gotta go right, despite you actually having to move outta your app.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, upyourass said:

Might be that the vacation was already booked way ahead, so when the time comes, you gotta go right, despite you actually having to move outta your app.

I'm wondering if they are using up all of their perks from RLC. Linda got some new clothes delivered recently.

On 6/11/2023 at 5:51 PM, jugghead said:

Ah yes. The good old days when she would shave in front of the camera.

And, who's Kitty?🤣

In response to this I decided to make a new avatar. It is Kitty texting me. Not off-topic because you brought her up! LOL

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, jugghead said:

In response to this I decided to make a new avatar. It is Kitty texting me. Not off-topic because you brought her up! LOL

I was wondering when someone would laugh at this. But it's 100%

4 hours ago, jugghead said:

I was wondering when someone would laugh at this. But it's 100%

You see me laughing? again 3 useless posts, throwing me back further in the (Linda) post rankings........

Oh No Omg GIF by Emirates FA Cup

• Haha 2

It is more than clear that “ RLC Prague “ has lost control of the the hub there .. apart from the two couples that maybe the girls are even sisters ( Gyana and Dantez / Venera and Lion ) , their “ arch protector “ Leora and Paul and the easy going Eliska and Pepik , the rest is a tragedy … they are missing one apartment as they have it but it looks like they can’t find tenants , Cheryl and Nikolas nobody knows what’s going on , Linda and Tibor are nowhere to be found .. Let’s hope that they will manage and fix Prague like they manage to resurrect the villas and make them fun to watch .

7 hours ago, upyourass said:

Still no ✈️ indication on the RLC website that L&T are on vacation ? 🤨 

I don't think they're on vacation... I think they moved out...

Just now, upyourass said:

THERE ON VACATION...jezus.....😂

Again a proof that RLC Prague hub isn’t working , the couple is gone , they are too experienced and i don’t think they haven’t informed RLC that they are gone , they have always been doing it , obviously RLC Prague admins are “sleeping” or too busy ( and they have all the the right being so with so many apartment problems ) .. still , absolutely ridiculous without information ( even more when the general feeling is that the couple is moving .. ) .