Linda & Tibor (2023) #3

10 hours ago, Howard said:

he sits in front of the computer and she sits on the couch 

point pointing GIF by Shalita Grant  And this is love ?  She don't know how good she's got it. He's in front of the computer ( not in there bothering her) and she get some alone time. But i'm sorry Linda that will be short lived, he'll want sex or a meal then he will go back to his Love the computer. And you go back to being alone.

Edited by ARMY SNIPER

11 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

point pointing GIF by Shalita Grant  And this is love ?  She don't know how good she's got it. He's in front of the computer ( not in there bothering her) and she get some alone time. But i'm sorry Linda that will be short lived, he'll want sex or a meal then he will go back to his Love the computer. And you go back to being alone.

Nah, look at Leora and Paul , they have exactly the same life and they are RLC’s happiest  couple .. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

Nah, look at Leora and Paul , they have exactly the same life and they are RLC’s happiest  couple .. 

Not true, (a I see it) at least L and P talk to each other normally, touch each other, laugh and have a normal interaction (even with the cams) whatever you think of P. With L and T the interaction is very forced and not natural (anymore). He talks, but she doesn't listen. He wants to touch, but she doesn't really want to. It is now more like a brother and sister relationship than that of 2 people married to each other. L will really have to accept than only her boobs cannot provide a second income (in the real world), otherwise T will still have to work for 2 to provide an income and thus spend many hours behind the PC. Looks like they are having trouble building a real life without the convenience of RLC's paid rent.

On 6/22/2023 at 5:47 AM, ARMY SNIPER said:

yeah I mean no couple is separated from each other...you know all that made up work and job shit pervading the world....god damn fake narratives....

dumb fuck

• Upvote 1

It's quite obvious they are spending their days at their new apartment. Eating and showering doesn't happen here anymore and they now use this apartment only to sleep. I suspect the bed hasn't arrived at the other place yet. 🤣

Watching them these days (not that there's anything TO watch) is like watching someone die a slow death. Please just get it over with already!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm convinced they're out for good. I don't believe they're moving to another apartment here. Stick a fork in it already, RLC. If they are only here to collect a paycheck just turn off the damn cameras and say goodbye. I don't want to watch them sleep for Chissakes!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Watching them these days (not that there's anything TO watch) is like watching someone die a slow death. Please just get it over with already!

Totally agree. This slow drawn out departure takes away from any good that they did in the past. RLC has shown disrespect to subscribers by allowing this crappy ending to happen. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Totally agree. This slow drawn out departure takes away from any good that they did in the past. RLC has shown disrespect to subscribers by allowing this crappy ending to happen. 

They showed disrespect long, long ago when Maya and Stephan were sharing a bed but had no relations for 9 months before dude moved out and boy-toy moved in.