B1 - General Topic 2023 #11 (May)

5 hours ago, misterme said:

Sam arrives with suitcase (17.34)

1 hour ago, costa049 said:

Btw, she brought a small suitcase from somewhere I didn't see to the living room today.

I guess it's explained.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I guess it's explained.

This is the first time that I saw her today at Harley's. I guess that Sabuka has a place in Barcelona since she has good Spanish and a BF, or something like that.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

This is the first time that I saw her today at Harley's. I guess that Sabuka has a place in Barcelona since she has good Spanish and a BF, or something like that.

She's back in B1 anyways. Yes, it is highly possible. She speaks very well and has a very beautiful latin/ spanish BF.

Hmm… I think we find out that Harley / Ulyana’s apartment is just “ next door “ of B1 let’s say . It can also explain a lot of things that have occurred in the past , the high possibility that this place ( H&U ) has always been an RLC ownership but no cameras . 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

She's back in B1 anyways. Yes, it is highly possible. She speaks very well and has a very beautiful latin/ spanish BF.

I don’t think is a boyfriend and rather a “ partner “ let’s say , but we will say gradually and in the next days . 

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She was seen the very first day she was in B1 ( actually the next day ) and then in H&U . 

Just now, ddhm said:

She was seen the very first day she was in B1 ( actually the next day ) and then in H&U . 

Yes. I saw her there, but in this day is the first time that she was there so she took her suitcase from her place and not from Harley's.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Yes. I saw her there, but in this day is the first time that she was there so she took her suitcase from her place and not from Harley's.

Let’s hope for a long stay of Sambuka , she’s Harley / Ulyana school / class 😁 , she can be fantastic , gorgeous girl .