B1 - General Topic 2023 #11 (May)

Just now, ddhm said:

Let’s hope for a long stay of Sambuka , she’s Harley / Ulyana school / class 😁 , she can be fantastic , gorgeous girl . 

I hope so. Her firsts days had some ups and downs, apart from sex. I hope that she doesn't take showers in the dark anymore.

19 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I hope so. Her firsts days had some ups and downs, apart from sex. I hope that she doesn't take showers in the dark anymore.

I think she provide in the level she does now , lights on etc etc 😎 .. she’s Harley / Ulyana’s class , no need to worry 😉 .. few girls have ever even fucked not even 24 hours as newcomers .. that says it all I think . 

22 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Bruh…that’s not even an issue…the girl is great…the other one is the downs only lol

1 minute ago, joebirch said:

Bruh…that’s not even an issue…the girl is great…the other one is the downs only lol

Now we see that isn't an issue, but her first bath was in the dark and that wasn't a goo omen. Let's see how she unfolds but I guess she's getting comfortable in front of the cams.

Does anyone have a list or something of the nationality of the Barcelona tenants?

If Zara is Ukrainian, Dana is probably too. 

Ari has a painting of an Ukrainian flag - now hanging correctly - in her room (though made by a previous tenant (?), don't remember who). So we can assume she's Ukrainian as well, unless it's a sign of support/solidarity and she's actually Russian?..

Holly & Tweety were Ukrainian if I recall well. 

Masha, Ulyana & Harley Russian? (less sure, though)

Loraine Moldovan? Radislava Belarussian? Martina Spanish?

No idea about either Megan, Yana, Sambuka & Shantal...

What about other, current or previous, Barcelona tenants?