B4 - General Topic 2023 #31 (May)

23 minutes ago, omedo said:

You haven't been asked...🤣

Here I envisioned a longer analysis from DDHM, so that I could finally come up with a simple name. But now everything is revealed 🙂 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, studev3131 said:

I firmly believe that most people would do what Tani is doing.  If RLC is going to pay her full time money to be a part time resident why should she be mad, make that money.  I am sure one of the super users @ddhm or @cupid30 or @Noldus could tell us who is home more, Tani, Sambuka or Nadia.  As it appears RLC across all of their apts. is now okay with part time residents.

Sambuka brings (most) of her action home....could care less for nadia,Tani, Shantal and the b4 twins at this point!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Lasse said:

Tani is THE BEST!!

And  the most beautiful RLC-paricipient.

I'm just sorry she is so lonly.

I wish they could bring in Tim to visit her

for a couple of days.

Tim ????

My ranked order of who should fuck Tani:

1.) Taylor with her strap-on.  If Masha cried out 'No More!' after 2-3 minutes of strap-on fucking by Taylor,  how long before Tani cries out?

1a.) Rasputin if he can be found.

2.) Dylan

3.) Wayne

4.) Bogdan

5.) Samson

6.) Don Juan

7.) Lucien

8.) Alberto

9.) Thor (ranked this low only because he is in the United States.)

10.) Bruno (would be higher but declared ineligible)

11.) Anthony

12.) Her boyfriend, because she supposedly described his penis as looking like a piece of string   When you laugh at the size of your boyfriend's penis, you are a great candidate for a visit by Taylor.  Did not Red ask Taylor to use a bigger strap-on size because she really wanted to feel it?

13.) Fior

14.) Tim

15.) Miron

16.) Father Timor, because he won't

I don't think she is lonely.  For the most part, I think she now finds the villa to be boring and confining.   IMO, she would benefit from an occasional menage a trois with T&T, but not going to happen.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, timber said:

She has a bf. That's who she's staying with 5 days a week off-camera. She's not lonely, she just has no interest in the project anymore other than trying to milk as many paychecks as she can from it while living elsewhere.

and I'm happy to see what she gives when she is there .

look at her as bonus ....you watch all the virtual do littles  who do live there full time    and this slim, tiny, puffy nippled, titties comes by ...spreads her legs to get that juicy pussy so close to the camera it's like being there  , showers full camera view, cooks in pull your dick out lingerie ???

If people here think by booting out this delicious bonus ( over 10 of the other, 'doing sweet fuck all'  at her level !) they might get someone who gives more   ummm not likely 

So watch her work  earning her checks in her off on schedule and go elsewhere to watch bitches that aren't doing a 10th of what she offers up  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NOT MYSELF said:

wendy is touching her pee'er

ooops wrong  ( maybe she is ??) but I quickly saw Karol touching her pee'er and it looked like Wendy and her bed  

I love Karols' pee'er 

1 minute ago, NOT MYSELF said:

ooops wrong  ( maybe she is ??) but I quickly saw Karol touching her pee'er and it looked like Wendy and her bed  

I love Karols' pee'er 

and speaking of Karol another top pro who gets the assignment ... Camera smart and hot, hot hot elegance