B4 - General Topic 2023 #31 (May)

2 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

So Miron ranks above (in no particular order) Kos, Yanai or Sasha.

Bit harsh 🤷

Has Kos ever had a sexual encounter on cam with another woman?

B-6 gets only one candidate.

Sasha doesn't travel to Spain.  If I thought Dick could sneak out of Moscow, he would be near the top.  I didn't include Elvis either.  Unlike several other paramours of Masha, no journeys to Spain for him.

3 hours ago, NOT MYSELF said:

and I'm happy to see what she gives when she is there .

look at her as bonus ....you watch all the virtual do littles  who do live there full time    and this slim, tiny, puffy nippled, titties comes by ...spreads her legs to get that juicy pussy so close to the camera it's like being there  , showers full camera view, cooks in pull your dick out lingerie ???

If people here think by booting out this delicious bonus ( over 10 of the other, 'doing sweet fuck all'  at her level !) they might get someone who gives more   ummm not likely 

So watch her work  earning her checks in her off on schedule and go elsewhere to watch bitches that aren't doing a 10th of what she offers up  

Some excellent points.

As long as RLC sees her as providing 'value for money' (that's a finance term), she is in their good graces, despite her absences from the villa.  At this moment, 02:30 on May 29, she is top cam.

When it seemed that Radi and Leora were in a contest for top cam, there were complaints about Radi overdoing it with her constant posing.  She never took a vacation, she spent nearly every night at B-1 or B-4, and when she didn't, she was at B-2 or B-5, helping boost their ratings.  For example, she was the first to strip naked for a neighbor guy to give a massage in B-2.  

3 hours ago, NOT MYSELF said:

ooops wrong  ( maybe she is ??) but I quickly saw Karol touching her pee'er and it looked like Wendy and her bed  

I love Karols' pee'er 

It's meaty and wonderful!!

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, moules said:

Tim ????

My ranked order of who should fuck Tani:

1.) Taylor with her strap-on.  If Masha cried out 'No More!' after 2-3 minutes of strap-on fucking by Taylor,  how long before Tani cries out?

Elletra was exhausted and begging for mercy from Taylor's strap on pounding too

3 hours ago, moules said:

Has Kos ever had a sexual encounter on cam with another woman?

Has Father Timur ever had a sexual encounter on cam with another woman?

Has Wayne ever had a sexual encounter on cam with another woman?

Has Bogdan ever had a sexual encounter on cam with another woman?

Has Alberto ever had a sexual encounter on cam with another woman?

Has Miron ever had a sexual encounter on cam with another woman?

13 hours ago, moules said:

Tim ????

My ranked order of who should fuck Tani:

1.) Taylor with her strap-on.  If Masha cried out 'No More!' after 2-3 minutes of strap-on fucking by Taylor,  how long before Tani cries out?

Still a mystery for me why Taylor's stay was so short. She was a real party girl, able to make at least some women play her game and used to fuck them better than a lot of guys. I really think she could have finish Tani if she hadn't been included on that eviction list in mid-January

• Like 1