B4 - General Topic 2023 #31 (May)

I think it is the square window at the top of the shower wall that can be seen in B-19 and B-20.  The window in Tani's room would be next to it, and larger.  The B-11 cam would be fastened on the wall near that window.  If you were looking from Dylan's room toward B-4, this window (by the B-11 cam) would be to the left of the square window in the bathroom.

This means that activity in Tani's room could be watched from Dylan's bed, and previously from Tim's bed, and before that, from Thor's bed.  Thor could watch Holly, and Tim could watch Tani.  And by watch, I think Thor / Tim / Dylan would only see heads and upper torso's.

On the infamous night when Tim raced over to B-4 to rescue the damsel Tani from the clutches of the lesbian bitches Lilith and Taylor, the thought was he was stalking Tani by watching RLC on his phone.  He may have, but he may as easily have been watching her room through that window.

It remains my opinion that what happened that night was a trap set by Lilith to show    Tani that Tim was stalking her.  If Lilith's intention was to have serious sex with Tani, I don't think she would have chosen a bedroom that Tim could so easily watch.

Cam 2-11 shows the other window in that room.  It is from that window that clothes were thrown onto the pavement.  That window faces east.  The window that can be seen from B-7 faces north.

-----------------

Pure coincidence as I was checking cam positions, and I started typing this, Tani was bating.   

9 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Who????

They are 👌

Correct, the other shared bathroom is on B7 side

Azura has for me the best nipples 😁😉😉

31 minutes ago, moules said:

I think it is the square window at the top of the shower wall that can be seen in B-19 and B-20.  The window in Tani's room would be next to it, and larger.  The B-11 cam would be fastened on the wall near that window.  If you were looking from Dylan's room toward B-4, this window (by the B-11 cam) would be to the left of the square window in the bathroom.

This means that activity in Tani's room could be watched from Dylan's bed, and previously from Tim's bed, and before that, from Thor's bed.  Thor could watch Holly, and Tim could watch Tani.  And by watch, I think Thor / Tim / Dylan would only see heads and upper torso's.

On the infamous night when Tim raced over to B-4 to rescue the damsel Tani from the clutches of the lesbian bitches Lilith and Taylor, the thought was he was stalking Tani by watching RLC on his phone.  He may have, but he may as easily have been watching her room through that window.

It remains my opinion that what happened that night was a trap set by Lilith to show    Tani that Tim was stalking her.  If Lilith's intention was to have serious sex with Tani, I don't think she would have chosen a bedroom that Tim could so easily watch.

Cam 2-11 shows the other window in that room.  It is from that window that clothes were thrown onto the pavement.  That window faces east.  The window that can be seen from B-7 faces north.

-----------------

Pure coincidence as I was checking cam positions, and I started typing this, Tani was bating.   

No you are wrong, the only window in Tani's room faces the backyard, it can't be seen from any rooms in B7, the only window that can be seen from B7 is the high window in the shower, so there is no way that Time would have been able to see anything happening in Tani's room from his room, he would have had to be watching the RLC cam on his phone to see what was going on.

btw, where do you get B-11 cam? B4 3-11 is in Tani's room & B7 3-11 is a Balcony cam.
& B-19 & B-20 cams??  Are they 3-19 & 3-20 in B4?
Further there is no 2-11 cam in B4 or B7

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

No you are wrong, the only window in Tani's room faces the backyard, it can't be seen from any rooms in B7, the only window that can be seen from B7 is the high window in the shower, so there is no way that Time would have been able to see anything happening in Tani's room from his room, he would have had to be watching the RLC cam on his phone to see what was going on.

btw, where do you get B-11 cam? B4 3-11 is in Tani's room & B7 3-11 is a Balcony cam.
& B-19 & B-20 cams??  Are they 3-19 & 3-20 in B4?
Further there is no 2-11 cam in B4 or B7

There's a window in Tani's room to the right of camera 3-9.  You can only see it from the cameras in Tani's room when it's open.  You can see it from Ashley and Gloria's balcony. 

Someone at the time posted that Tim was on a phone call just before he went to B4 that night.  I think this idea that Tim was watching RLC is just another invention of Moules for his invented story.  Lilith, Taylor, and Tani definitely were not staging an event that night to try to lure Tim over, it was never about Tim.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

There's a window in Tani's room to the right of camera 3-9.  You can only see it from the cameras in Tani's room when it's open.  You can see it from Ashley and Gloria's balcony. 

Someone at the time posted that Tim was on a phone call just before he went to B4 that night.  I think this idea that Tim was watching RLC is just another invention of Moules for his invented story.  Lilith, Taylor, and Tani definitely were not staging an event that night to try to lure Tim over, it was never about Tim.

Right!

1 hour ago, moules said:

-----------------

Every conversation and action that occured in the days after the event, tells us that Lilith and Taylor went further than Tani wanted to.  Lilith admitted to holding down Tani's arms so that she couldn't stop them or push them off, Taylor admitted that it was pretty bad and apologised to Tani, and Tani and Lilith stopped talking to each other.  There was also no conversations about any plan to lure Tim over.  Nothing whatsoever to suggest that there is any merit to your story.

And the person that claimed that Tim was watching RLC was you.  As I posted in my previous comment, someone else at the time said that Tim was on a phone call and didn't appear to be watching anything.  And if Tim was watching, why did it take him so long to go to B4?

I doubt very much that anything can be seen in Tani's room from Dylan's room.  Not only is Tani's room quite a bit higher, but there's always a curtain drawn across that window.

On the night of the Tani, Lilith, Taylor incident, Tim was in Anthony's room, not Dylan's.  He moved rooms when Samson left.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, moules said:

-----------------

B4 and B7 are watching each other.

They don't know, we're watching them.

It's Big Brother watching the Big Bang.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Ash1 said:

this has already been beat to death   ... he had fucked ( while being on his phone fkg douchebag) the very drunk Kimberley . We speculate he was following B4 because he quickly washed his Dick off and in same shirt came to the  so called rescue/ STALKING of his Tani