B4 - General Topic 2023 #31 (May)

Is it just me,but has anyone ever seen groceries being brought into any of the RLC apts?? I'm asking because I saw Ashley grab an apple off the kitchen counter and the thought hit me 😆 

31 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Is it just me,but has anyone ever seen groceries being brought into any of the RLC apts?? I'm asking because I saw Ashley grab an apple off the kitchen counter and the thought hit me 😆 

It's just you --and maybe others.  Many times groceries and eatables are brought--also booze. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, northguy said:

Well, OK with different opinions for sure.

Taylor spent 2 months hitting on Kristy, and when she got her,

she couldn't stop fooling around. For me that's a loser.

She had opportunity to do more with Anya in B5 but she didn't besides kissing her, wich I don't think it mattered that much to Kristy. Taylor only returned to activity at that small party with Tereza and Anya, after Kristy dumped her. But after all I don't believe Taylor's behavior had influence at all on Kristy's decision because taking that so called relationship seriously was never an option for her.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, happyone said:

It's just you --and maybe others.  Many times groceries and eatables are brought--also booze. 

I've seen booze runs and take-out being brought in,but the number of people living within the two villas you'd think groceries would be bought on a more frequent basis....Wayne opened the fridge in b7 the night of the party and it looked practically empty...

4 hours ago, cupid30 said:

cupid dont be stupid ....

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

The reflection in the window in B-7 (its the window in the hall at the foot of the stairs) shows B-4 , and a square window in B-4.  (You may have to go full screen)  is this the window that can sometimes be seen in the mirror in Azura's bathroom, or is it the window in the shower (3-19, 3-20) or a window for some other space?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moules said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

The reflection in the window in B-7 (its the window in the hall at the foot of the stairs) shows B-4 , and a square window in B-4.  (You may have to go full screen)  is this the window that can sometimes be seen in the mirror in Azura's bathroom, or is it the window in the shower (3-19, 3-20) or a window for some other space?

3-19 and 3-20 is facing B7.

Azura's room and bathroom is on the opposite side,

facing B4's pool.