B4 - General Topic 2023 #31 (May)

5 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Elletra was exhausted and begging for mercy from Taylor's strap on pounding too

Has Father Timur ever had a sexual encounter on cam with another woman?

Has Wayne ever had a sexual encounter on cam with another woman?

Has Bogdan ever had a sexual encounter on cam with another woman?

Has Alberto ever had a sexual encounter on cam with another woman?

Has Miron ever had a sexual encounter on cam with another woman?

Father Timur, close but no cigar. > With Anya?  Tereza was much closer with Holly and Thor.

Wayne.  Most definitely yes, with the redheaded friend, particularly in B-4 one weekend. 

Bogdan, not on cam with Aziza.   BUT, the stage was set for on-cam sex with Aziza when he and Nelly climbed into Aziza's bed after she summoned them to her room.

Alberto. Yes, with Marta on New Years.  His face was in her pussy as he, on his knees, dressed her  in bondage gear.

Miron.  Yes with Lilith in Lilith's bed, but he did not get far.  Yes with a sleeping Lilith on the LR couch which resulted in him being categorized as a rapist, pervert, sociopath, etc.  I was surprised he was not also called a necrophiliac.

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, moules said:

Father Timur, close but no cigar. > With Anya?  Tereza was much closer with Holly and Thor.

Wayne.  Most definitely yes, with the redheaded friend, particularly in B-4 one weekend. 

Bogdan, not on cam with Aziza.   BUT, the stage was set for on-cam sex with Aziza when he and Nelly climbed into Aziza's bed after she summoned them to her room.

Alberto. Yes, with Marta on New Years.  His face was in her pussy as he, on his knees, dressed her  in bondage gear.

Miron.  Yes with Lilith in Lilith's bed, but he did not get far.  Yes with a sleeping Lilith on the LR couch which resulted in him being categorized as a rapist, pervert, sociopath, etc.  I was surprised he was not also called a necrophiliac.

Clearly I missed the part where you stated the criteria for your ranking, silly me assumed any man on RLC was eligible.

47 minutes ago, moules said:

Bogdan, Timur, and Alberto have never done anything sexual on camera with anyone other than their partners.  It would have just been better for you to admit that instead of spouting more bullshit.

Aziza didn't summon anyone to her room, the visit was initiated by Nelly.  And if they'd gone there with the intention of having sex with Aziza, then why didn't it happen?  I didn't see anything to suggest that sex was ever intended.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ulfolk said:

Still a mystery for me why Taylor's stay was so short. She was a real party girl, able to make at least some women play her game and used to fuck them better than a lot of guys. I really think she could have finish Tani if she hadn't been included on that eviction list in mid-January

Taylor was a sad story about almost self destruction,

after the loss of Piper. A lot of sex without any relation.

Even Kristy couldn't fix that.

Tani is as empty as they come.

For Mac users. The free Whisper app for translations, doesn't do well

for me. On a project I'm working on, the Italian language is very

poorly translated. OK, it's first generation, so it can only get better,

but still. Also tried it on some Russian here, same result, not good.

Irritating, as it would solve the biggest problem here,

what are they talking about.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, moules said:

Some excellent points.

As long as RLC sees her as providing 'value for money' (that's a finance term), she is in their good graces, despite her absences from the villa.  At this moment, 02:30 on May 29, she is top cam.

When it seemed that Radi and Leora were in a contest for top cam, there were complaints about Radi overdoing it with her constant posing.  She never took a vacation, she spent nearly every night at B-1 or B-4, and when she didn't, she was at B-2 or B-5, helping boost their ratings.  For example, she was the first to strip naked for a neighbor guy to give a massage in B-2.  

also good point in the point of view of how we  (I) see the effects of too much versus too little  . Radi is a good example for my point ... I personally did not care for her , her looks , tired of her pussy show  (never tired of pussy show  lol)   but the overdoing took the ??? mystery or anticipation  away for me  so I lost interest (like a clingy girlfriend )

But I didn't complain for pages, day after fucking day ... I just enjoyed what came free or moved on to some other apt.  

2 hours ago, northguy said:

Taylor was a sad story about almost self destruction,

after the loss of Piper. A lot of sex without any relation.

Even Kristy couldn't fix that.

Tani is as empty as they come.

I think her intentions were not that pessimistic. She was just trying to heal herself by having fun and enjoying her freedom after a long relationship. Sadly she crossed with Kristy and had fell into a even deeper hole. Cest la vie

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

I think her intentions were not that pessimistic. She was just trying to heal herself by having fun and enjoying her freedom after a long relationship. Sadly she crossed with Kristy and had fell into a even deeper hole. Cest la vie

Well, OK with different opinions for sure.

Taylor spent 2 months hitting on Kristy, and when she got her,

she couldn't stop fooling around. For me that's a loser.

• Like 1