B4 - General Topic 2023 #31 (May)

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

The best nipples of RLC provided a nice experience 😊

Who????

7 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Those two villas seem to be up in the hills,the view was amazing...

They are 👌

1 hour ago, northguy said:

3-19 and 3-20 is facing B7.

Azura's room and bathroom is on the opposite side,

facing B4's pool.

Correct, the other shared bathroom is on B7 side

5 hours ago, cupid30 said:

It was a simple question....but I see we have a 'Walt Whitman' in the house people!

a simple question from a simple mind  ....you know I like you and your content 

but REALLY  duh!  do they bring in food ... holy fuck 

signed Walt 

8 minutes ago, NOT MYSELF said:

a simple question from a simple mind  ....you know I like you and your content 

but REALLY  duh!  do they bring in food ... holy fuck 

signed Walt 

I was only asking because I've never really noticed,so you tell me,when has leora been to the the store??? Or Carla,or the villas,who does the grocery shopping there????

Just now, cupid30 said:

I was only asking because I've never really noticed,so you tell me,when has leora been to the the store??? Or Carla,or the villas,who does the grocery shopping there????

I guess for me as a free camera whore ... the free camera s are often in the kitchens ( especially B4/B1 for years )  so I have seen it often !!  

I am taking the piss out on you ( im not british but like the saying)  .....  because regardless of you actually seeing it, these people eat pretty good eaters  everyday ( a little too much frozen pizza I notice ) so groceries gotta come from their shopping   

1 minute ago, NOT MYSELF said:

I guess for me as a free camera whore ... the free camera s are often in the kitchens ( especially B4/B1 for years )  so I have seen it often !!  

I am taking the piss out on you ( im not british but like the saying)  .....  because regardless of you actually seeing it, these people eat pretty good eaters  everyday ( a little too much frozen pizza I notice ) so groceries gotta come from their shopping   

Of course they eat,just don't see it (grocery runs) as much,it's also part if the 'reallifecam' experience.

1 minute ago, cupid30 said:

Of course they eat,just don't see it (grocery runs) as much,it's also part if the 'reallifecam' experience.

timing is everything in this mysterious catacombs of kitchens and hidden spaces   sort of like mysterious spaces between some of the legs that never seem to reveal it's treasures   

• Like 1

7 hours ago, moules said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Sehen Sie sich Ihre Lieblingskameras in der 24-Stunden-Aufzeichnung an

Die Spiegelung im Fenster in B-7 (es ist das Fenster im Flur am Fuß der Treppe) zeigt B-4 und ein quadratisches Fenster in B-4. (Möglicherweise müssen Sie den Vollbildmodus nutzen.) Ist dies das Fenster, das manchmal im Spiegel in Azuras Badezimmer zu sehen ist, oder ist es das Fenster in der Dusche (3-19, 3-20) oder ein Fenster für einen anderen Raum?

That should be Tani's window, to the right of camera 3.9 you can see the curtain.

58 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

That should be Tani's window, to the right of camera 3.9 you can see the curtain.

Yes, we remember the fight between Gina and Bruno when she threw all his clothes out of that window (after he had threw up  there and onto the pavement in front of FR).

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Yes, we remember the fight between Gina and Bruno when she threw all his clothes out of that window (after he had threw up  there and onto the pavement in front of FR).

Hide Throwing Away GIF by The Streamy Awards

• Haha 3