B4 - General Topic 2023 #31 (May)

2 hours ago, NOT MYSELF said:

this has already been beat to death   ... he had fucked ( while being on his phone fkg douchebag) the very drunk Kimberley . We speculate he was following B4 because he quickly washed his Dick off and in same shirt came to the  so called rescue/ STALKING of his Tani 

Kimberly and Tim didn't have sex.  She only gave him a blowjob. 

And you're telling me that Tim was watching Tani, Taylor, Lilith on his phone while Kimberly was giving him a blowjob, and as soon as he finished and wiped himself off, he went running over to B4 to interrupt them.  Kimberly gave Tim a blowjob on 25th December.  The Tani, Lilith, Taylor incident was on 6th January.

4 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

No you are wrong, the only window in Tani's room faces the backyard, it can't be seen from any rooms in B7, the only window that can be seen from B7 is the high window in the shower, so there is no way that Time would have been able to see anything happening in Tani's room from his room, he would have had to be watching the RLC cam on his phone to see what was going on.

btw, where do you get B-11 cam? B4 3-11 is in Tani's room & B7 3-11 is a Balcony cam.
& B-19 & B-20 cams??  Are they 3-19 & 3-20 in B4?
Further there is no 2-11 cam in B4 or B7

My grievous errors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3-19 and 3-20 are the cams for the bathroom that is at NW corner of level 3 in B-4.  From the hall, as you open the bathroom door, directly in front of you is the shower, and the small square window near the top of the shower.  The sink is to the right, and the WC is to the left, blocked by the door when its opened.

There is a common wall between Tani's room (where the headboard to her bed is) and this bathroom (where the sink is).  This common wall runs north-south.

Camera 3-11 in Tani's room looks to the southeast and the window with its tiny balcony overlooking the backyard by the FR and the concrete paving by the entrance to the FR.

Tani has a corner bedroom.  The only other corner bedroom in B-4 is Aziza's.  Any architect worth his salt will include a window in a corner bedroom to provide cross-ventilation.  When Radi lived in this bedroom, the only natural light that could enter the room was from a window on the north wall.  She blocked the east window with racks of her clothes, boxes of her shoes, theatrical lights, Playstation, etc. etc.

-----------------

Unfortunately, the fly-by view on Google of this particular section of the north wall in B-4 is blocked by foliage.  However, a fly-by view using Google 3-D has created another mystery:  there is a door leading from under the garage in B-4 to the outside..

Location of the door:  Leaving B-4 by the front door (at the penthouse level) there is a narrow walk along the north side of the garage to reach the paved, parking area and the street.  The door under the garage looks to be at least 2+ meters high, and the total height of this section of wall, measured from ground level to the base of this narrow walkway, is about 4-4.5 meters.

To the left pf this particular door is the stairwell with the stairs leading from the front door of B-4 down to the kitchen, and the lower levels of the house.  (The stairs to the office are not part of the stairwell.)

It is hard to tell, but there may be a large window on the north side of B-4 similar to the lower window that can be seen in  cam 1-7.  And possibly, there are stairs leading to this space under the garage from the 1-7 hallway, but not in view of that cam.

This door under the garage would be directly opposite cam 4-5 in B-7. 

This space with the stairwells is the one which has the roof-top terrace between the penthouse and the 'office' in the B-4 garage.  The fly-by revealed no flower pots / plants on the rooftop.   These have been seen previously on street-view.

How large the space is under the garage, and its use, is a mystery.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, NOT MYSELF said:

maybe I posted in next thread but her and Ashley?? Gloria ??  unpacked all her closets onto bed and left 

Aziza is hanging her clothes in her closet.  I think she laundered them/

Hace 1 hora, Ash1 dijo:

Kimberly y Tim no tuvieron sexo. Ella solo le hizo una mamada. 

Y me estás diciendo que Tim estaba viendo a Tani, Taylor, Lilith en su teléfono mientras Kimberly le estaba haciendo una mamada, y tan pronto como terminó y se limpió, corrió hacia B4 para interrumpirlos. Kimberly le hizo una mamada a Tim el 25 de diciembre. El incidente de Tani, Lilith, Taylor fue el 6 de enero.

It must have been the longest blowjob in history...😁

1 hour ago, moules said:

3-19 and 3-20 are the cams for the bathroom that is at NW corner of level 3 in B-4.  From the hall, as you open the bathroom door, directly in front of you is the shower, and the small square window near the top of the shower.  The sink is to the right, and the WC is to the left, blocked by the door when its opened.

There is a common wall between Tani's room (where the headboard to her bed is) and this bathroom (where the sink is).  This common wall runs north-south.

Camera 3-11 in Tani's room looks to the southeast and the window with its tiny balcony overlooking the backyard by the FR and the concrete paving by the entrance to the FR.

Tani has a corner bedroom.  The only other corner bedroom in B-4 is Aziza's.  Any architect worth his salt will include a window in a corner bedroom to provide cross-ventilation.  When Radi lived in this bedroom, the only natural light that could enter the room was from a window on the north wall.  She blocked the east window with racks of her clothes, boxes of her shoes, theatrical lights, Playstation, etc. etc.

-----------------

Unfortunately, the fly-by view on Google of this particular section of the north wall in B-4 is blocked by foliage.  However, a fly-by view using Google 3-D has created another mystery:  there is a door leading from under the garage in B-4 to the outside..

Location of the door:  Leaving B-4 by the front door (at the penthouse level) there is a narrow walk along the north side of the garage to reach the paved, parking area and the street.  The door under the garage looks to be at least 2+ meters high, and the total height of this section of wall, measured from ground level to the base of this narrow walkway, is about 4-4.5 meters.

To the left pf this particular door is the stairwell with the stairs leading from the front door of B-4 down to the kitchen, and the lower levels of the house.  (The stairs to the office are not part of the stairwell.)

It is hard to tell, but there may be a large window on the north side of B-4 similar to the lower window that can be seen in  cam 1-7.  And possibly, there are stairs leading to this space under the garage from the 1-7 hallway, but not in view of that cam.

This space with the stairwells is the one which has the roof-top terrace between the penthouse and the 'office' in the B-4 garage.  The fly-by revealed no flower pots / plants on the rooftop.   These have been seen previously on street-view.

Are you for real? Who cares about this nonsense?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, moules said:

-----------------

The space under the garage is Zara and Dana's bedroom. If you look at the layout of B4 (layout clearly not scale) on that level you will see a oblong shape, (that will be the big square corner missing out of Z & D's room in front of Dana's bed where they have the dressing table) that is presumably a cupboard, a cupboard accesed from outside the house using the door your refering to under the garage, although it would be much easy to say the door that is to the left of the lower hallway door B4 cam 3-18 that they use to go to the backyard of B7.

Dylan's bedroom window is to the left of the door seen on the backyard cam B7 4-17, the chances of seeing anything in Tani's room from there are only a couple of light years less than zero.

2 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Kimberly and Tim didn't have sex.  She only gave him a blowjob. 

And you're telling me that Tim was watching Tani, Taylor, Lilith on his phone while Kimberly was giving him a blowjob, and as soon as he finished and wiped himself off, he went running over to B4 to interrupt them.  Kimberly gave Tim a blowjob on 25th December.  The Tani, Lilith, Taylor incident was on 6th January.

I don't remember the fuck part I'm too old and don't care   but I did watch it to remember him constantly checking his phone even during blowjob  and  immediately afterward went to B4 for one Tani rescue   all on same night and timeline  .. as I said the forum was following and I took note of same shirt etc