B1 - General Topic 2023 #12 (May / June)

Il y a 17 heures, Howard a dit :

Not the same thing.

Posing in Hustler vs buying the magazine are two different things.

They may be two different things, but one is not inherently "worse" than the other. There is (or should be) in fact nothing wrong with either.

It's hypocritical to condemn / look down on a a girl for posing in it (or to appear on RLC), when you buy the thing yourself (or watch RLC). As I said already: double standards. Also telling that you didn't answer the question about what if your family finds out you're a voyeur. I rest my case.

• Upvote 1

I guess we learn that Sambuka has 2 “official” sex partners ( both Spanish speaking ) and Anthony was / is going to be her bonus .. let’s see how it goes and her in apartment actions 😎🥸 … Megan and Shantal can at least get horny hopefully “ smelling/feeling  “ the sex aura when she’s around 🤩😆

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Epikouros said:

Also telling that you didn't answer the question about what if your family finds out you're a voyeur. I rest my case.

Like you already implied it doesn’t need answering but I will do it anyway as a voyeur myself. If my family finds out that I am a voyeur I would kill myself.

il y a 21 minutes, Fritzhonka a dit :

Like you already implied it doesn’t need answering but I will do it anyway as a voyeur myself. If my family finds out that I am a voyeur I would kill myself.

Just to be clear: I wasn't replying to you, but to Howard. But you probably knew that.

Anyway, I sincerely hope your family doesn't find out. And I applaud your honesty.

From your answer it is clear though that being caught out as a voyeur is on the same level (or maybe worse) than a girl caught out on RLC, or in a sextape, having nude vids/pics of her online etc... Actually, this happened to so many girls by now, that it might stop being 'a thing' eventually. Maybe it already has. Good for them, of course: I can enjoy (some) voyeur vids, but would never condemn the girl(s) 'starring' in them, and I don't believe they deserve their life becoming hell because of something like this.

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, Fritzhonka said:

You would kill yourself? Isn't that a little extreme?

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

You would kill yourself? Isn't that a little extreme?

Not in my book. Imagine being caught recording stuff in a bathroom, your life would be ruined. 
I don’t have to worry about that because I simply don’t do that but just imagine…

I read about this kind of stuff often in the newspapers, they don’t get off lightly at all. Not to mention the damn shame of being known as a pervert.

14 minutes ago, uppsala said:

Sambuka is compleatly fucked up from smoking drugs. How long is she gonna be allowed to stay on RLC using drugs on camera..🤣🤣🤣

Why, is she a bad influencer to young girls who want to become doctors 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Fritzhonka said:

Not in my book. Imagine being caught recording stuff in a bathroom, your life would be ruined. 
I don’t have to worry about that because I simply don’t do that but just imagine…

I read about this kind of stuff often in the newspapers, they don’t get off lightly at all. Not to mention the damn shame of being known as a pervert.

You need to go see a psychologist 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Fritzhonka said:

Oh, I didn't realize you were that bad. I'm happy watching RLC.