B1 - General Topic 2023 #12 (May / June)

The girls are spending the night at B7 indeed.

But, for the first time (I think), sexy Shantal is 'exposed' (naked ass & pussy from behind) for longer than a few min. Unfortunately in night vision cams though.

She is spending the night in B7 living room, in the same sofa as Megan. During the night, her blanket disappeared, probably because one of the girls got rid of it in their sleep. She likes to sleep naked (although she's wearing a shirt now, I guess because she spends the night where guys can see her). She is rather demure, but at the same time apparently can't stand to sleep in panties. Good for us! 🙂 

Edit: never mind, she changed positions & is under the blanket again... 😞

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Epikouros said:

The girls are spending the night at B7 indeed.

But, for the first time (I think), sexy Shantal is 'exposed' (naked ass & pussy from behind) for longer than a few min. Unfortunately in night vision cams though.

She actually rolled over & threw the blanket off, lifted her leg so her pussy was exposed, then started fingering it 👆
Time stamp 04:52:30

• Thanks 1

I missed Shantal's shower at B7 (without her damned ringlight for once, so I read). 

Thinking about getting replay, but that's just too costly to be worth it for me...

Pity that the usual sites that publish caps from RLC focus almost exclusively on sex (fucking or masturbating), with lots of repeats from months or even years ago, and only very rarely on shower scenes, or simple (guest) girl nudity. So I guess it'll probably never surface there... 😞

23 minutes ago, Noldus said:

No, she came back with more luggage

oh alright thank you, when i saw the luggage i thought that she's gonna leave which is a big lose to the project

• Upvote 1