US General Domestic Politics (2023) # 20 (05/22/23)

Wonder how many of you die hard Trump fans have bought your commemorative "Trump Bucks" or other Trump memorabilia like the "TRB Black Card" 

They know just how gullible some Trump supporters are

WWW.MSN.COM

Some fraudsters are using AI-generated videos of Trump and figures like Elon Musk promoting the products to lure buyers, NBC News...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, happyone said:

Wonder how many of you die hard Trump fans have bought your commemorative "Trump Bucks" or other Trump memorabilia like the "TRB Black Card" 

WWW.MSN.COM

Some fraudsters are using AI-generated videos of Trump and figures like Elon Musk promoting the products to lure buyers, NBC News...

I don't give a penny of my money to anyone. You want money? Go work for it like I did. Let the billionaire support his own dumbass.

• Upvote 1

Vor 11 Minuten sagte SPYING 1:
WWW.THEMAINEWIRE.COM

Die Biden-Regierung plant, familiäre DNA-Tests an der US-Mexiko-Verbindung zu beenden...

Bekommt Biden eine Provision wegen Kinderhandel? 

Warum DNA-Test nur an der Grenze ??? So könnte Inzucht und Verdummung auf flachem US-Land detektiert werden. Ein großes Problem, wie man bei einigen US-Foren-Schreibern deutlich erkennt.   :breites Grinsen:

WWW.N-TV.DE

Für die n-tv Reportagereihe „Wie tickt Amerika?“ reiste Sandra Navidi durch die tief gespaltenen USA. In Gesprächen mit unterschiedlichen Menschen werde deutlich: Alle rechnen mit einer Konfrontation. Ich bin...

Noch einmal - weil es so schön war!     Eine hochintelligente deutsche Frau, welche selber in USA lebt und arbeitet.

2 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

And that is exactly what happens when the pathological right-wing extremist fascist and admirer of Hitler regains power for a second term from Trump. US NAZI state. Will USA really be that stupid???   :grin wide:

Once again you prove that you are more than full of shit, since most of your comments in this thread have proven and revealed that you are so. I will mention it again that it has been revealed by your own posts and comments, that you are norhing more than an actually not very well educated, but rather actually an indoctrinated disgruntled kraut just like your actual mentor known as hitler was because your mentally fucked up ideological kind got defeated in two world conflicts. Yes it's true that your mentor adolf hitler felt quite the same after the first world conflict, before he realized otherwise when it was too late after all of the evil he had inspired and perpetuated on mankind. The same can be considered for your brainwashed indoctrinated kind you sorry assed mentally fucked up kraut m.f.

3 hours ago, happyone said:

WWW.MSN.COM

I would never give one thin dime towards this SOB. Fake or not.