Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #17

12 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

For what it's worth, i think Leora is most content right now, because of things we don't see now. Some will know what i mean, when she went through a long phase of constant change, different looks, different hair colours, new clothes worn once or twice, changing styles, buying some new gadget, dropping that for another gadget a month later etc etc. All signs of someone not happy/settled/at ease with themselves (and believe me, i know this kind of thing first hand). Now, all that's quietened down to a minimum. Settled. The craziness of some weird decisions has gone. Plus, dare i mention it, she could barely go a month (At times, barley go a week) without losing it completely with you-know-who. In the last 12 months, how many times has that happened? She also lost it with Malia a few times but kept the arguments off cam (bar one). So as far as i'm concerned, it's the opposite. And we know she never does what she doesn't want to do. I said here in 2021 that all it takes for her to 'calm back down' is her old way of living, with Paul and Eva. That's what i see now. Whether she provides acceptable on screen 'Content' is down to the individual viewer's choice. But in terms of the couple's life, i can't see any problem at all. 

Nice to see you posting and reappearing , despite our differences , you always have thoughts and you presented them with arguments , very few do so …

I will just comment on your post that the Leora you describe before Paul , for my personal taste , has been a normal human being , with change of emotions , wondering , questioning , thinking , trying to accept or reject things , SHE WAS A HUMAN BEING trying to understand , adjust , behave and act / react in her daily life things .. One more proof that she was making - like now - a tremendous mistake trying to balance her off cameras life with the on cameras one when the one WAS IN A COMPLETE connection with the other , causing the things your mention happening and we were witnessing . 

It is a robot life then nowadays , this calm and peace that you refer ,  looks the way things should be , but it is exactly this life that ABSOLUTELY NO FEELINGS , NO EMOTIONS , NO ACTIONS / REACTIONS are shown ( at least on cameras as away from them , it might indeed be that Leora and Paul are living an incredible being in love couples life - whoever shares / believes this opinion will really catch me speechless ) . It then as a conclusion comes the thought of which Leora subscribers  wish to watch .. the human being and full of emotions one or the one that lives a repeated , isolated , boring and lonely life .. and before you get me wrong saying “ how can she be lonely when she has the man she loves next to her “ , as I said , this is a couple that makes sex out of obligation 1-2 times per  week ( and what kind of sex …. 😱 ) and the girl that she “ ISN’T LONELY “ and enjoys her boyfriend , inserts butt plugs , uses toys , closes the doors , she sleeps nearly 12 hours per day and she just goes out of her place 2-3 hours per day only to be back to fulfill her on cameras obligations ( and nearly every second day provide for two as her guy has completely other interests than seeing life in Europe as an opportunity to expand , explore , search , challenge himself for opportunities which lead him and his girl to a more stable life the moment both of them will go out of the cameras world ) .

Many people appeared today , agreeing or disagreeing , always at least you have your opinion and you share it explaining , a nice return you made . 

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Mira ese culo en el baño lavándose el pelo 😍

Por favor avisame cuando Leora se tire un peo o se meta el dedo en la nariz, eres un pesado-cansino-aburrido ya con tus comentarios.

12 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Just a reminder - there is a Fan Page Leora topic that is rarely used - mmmmmm. 

Fan pages are dumb.  The same garble gets posted there as what gets posted here.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Fan pages are dumb.  The same garble gets posted there as what gets posted here.

So true but Leora lovers don't use the Fan Page to talk well of Leora but instead use the Leora & Paul Home Activities Page to bitch about what members are free to talk about. Some members want to criticize and try to control what others choose to comment about. Things tend to end up being argumentative. This is a fucking forum not a damn love-in FFS!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

It was a beautiful night 

In bed Leora blowjobing Paul and Masturbation of fingers 

Leora Drinking creamy milk with Paul  

in the bathroom 

Paul Washing Pau and Leora Washing the beautiful body and trigger 

In bed Paul sleeping and Leora on the laptop 

To sleep