il y a 3 minutes, NOT MYSELF a dit :

nice nipple with this super hot cutie in Pink top  wow  so a new girl   sign her up 

Girl in pink is definitely a beauty. Meanwhile Dylan has to wake up to that munter Elletra. He has to be gutted.

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

With the villas being on extreme fire since the big update ( RLC 2.0 ),  we now see after parties lots of “ incidents “ happening ( like it was a lot till 2019 ) . With that being said , whoever will be VERY VERY VERY patient will need to wait till the early morning hours to see what will be the aftermath of Ashley’s birthday and how and with which girl(s) Dylan will be ending .. my prediction goes as yesterday , I see a threesome amongst Dylan / Elettra / Ashley but the guest girls also , well , we don’t know what will be bringing on the table . 

Side note , the people not being present CLEARLY shows the relationships which have been formatted ( for example AGAIN Tani absent just to name a very obvious example , Dana / Zara another one .. ) and how will the summer be amongst certain people / tenants . Last but not least , i think the absence of guys to flirt and approach the ladies is a negative factor , however and with what’s being shared in the forum ,, NEARLY EVERYONE I think is looking forward seeing what will be happening for Shantal and Megan .. still , it is very early and will be more surprises unfolding as the fun ( and alcohol ) flows ( and some joints 😂

Tu t'excites pour rien comme d'habitude. Dylan n'a aucun charisme envers les filles contrairement à Bruno qui aurait pu avoir toutes les filles des deux villas. Il va finir la soirée avec Elettra ou Ashley s'il a un peu de chance...

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, NOT MYSELF said:

nice nipple with this super hot cutie in Pink top  wow  so a new girl   sign her up 

Lots of beautiful Polish Girls, if the girl almost wearing the pink top becomes a resident I may have to re-sub.

(she can bring her mate with her) :rolleyes:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, joyer said:

Anthony is a lousy fuck, he has success with girls but from the moment he puts her in bed and penetrates her, he acts like he has some kind of project that he must finish in two minutes, I never saw a real satisfied girl in his bed.

Gloria seemed very satisfied with him and she's the only one I've seen him with where he actually made an effort and also cared about her pleasure.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, NOT MYSELF said:

any techies help ,,, my video feeds like this RLC  and outside of RLC  keeps cutting out  every 10 seconds    Is my computer/storage  too full of pictures etc ??   thanks 

Hello Noldus,

The team knows about this issue and is researching it. Thank you for the additional details.

We are sorry for the inconvenience. You might try refreshing the page in case the issue repeats.

--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

• Thanks 3