il y a 11 minutes, Boing a dit :

J’étais absent pendant 40 minutes... Que s’est-il passé?? Où sont tout le monde? La fête est-elle déjà terminée?

ils sont un peu partout!... La fête n’a pas commencé

Say whatever but this now currently is an INSANELY surreal situation … Dylan with ALL OF THE GIRLS he has fucked in the same room all standing and dancing ( apart from Gloria and Azura ) 😂😂😂😎😎😝 … the only one ( currently not submitted ) is Shantal … are we witnessing a sneak peak of what’s going to be eventually in the future ? 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

With the villas being on extreme fire since the big update ( RLC 2.0 ),  we now see after parties lots of “ incidents “ happening ( like it was a lot till 2019 ) . With that being said , whoever will be VERY VERY VERY patient will need to wait till the early morning hours to see what will be the aftermath of Ashley’s birthday and how and with which girl(s) Dylan will be ending .. my prediction goes as yesterday , I see a threesome amongst Dylan / Elettra / Ashley but the guest girls also , well , we don’t know what will be bringing on the table . 

Side note , the people not being present CLEARLY shows the relationships which have been formatted ( for example AGAIN Tani absent just to name a very obvious example , Dana / Zara another one .. ) and how will the summer be amongst certain people / tenants . Last but not least , i think the absence of guys to flirt and approach the ladies is a negative factor , however and with what’s being shared in the forum ,, NEARLY EVERYONE I think is looking forward seeing what will be happening for Shantal and Megan .. still , it is very early and will be more surprises unfolding as the fun ( and alcohol ) flows ( and some joints 😂

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

With the villas being on extreme fire since the big update ( RLC 2.0 ),  we now see after parties lots of “ incidents “ happening ( like it was a lot till 2019 ) . With that being said , whoever will be VERY VERY VERY patient will need to wait till the early morning hours to see what will be the aftermath of Ashley’s birthday and how and with which girl(s) Dylan will be ending .. my prediction goes as yesterday , I see a threesome amongst Dylan / Elettra / Ashley but the guest girls also , well , we don’t know what will be bringing on the table . 

Side note , the people not being present CLEARLY shows the relationships which have been formatted ( for example AGAIN Tani absent just to name a very obvious example , Dana / Zara another one .. ) and how will the summer be amongst certain people / tenants . Last but not least , i think the absence of guys to flirt and approach the ladies is a negative factor , however and with what’s being shared in the forum ,, NEARLY EVERYONE I think is looking forward seeing what will be happening for Shantal and Megan .. still , it is very early and will be more surprises unfolding as the fun ( and alcohol ) flows ( and some joints 😂

Well, maybe we can be hopeful that the sexy bathtub and bedroom tease between Megan and Martina can be continued. 

6 minutes ago, DWI said:

Well, maybe we can be hopeful that the sexy bathtub and bedroom tease between Megan and Martina can be continued. 

Never say never with Martina ( if she wishes ..) who could have thought that she will completely transform one of her besties , Marta and what we saw on the New Year’s Day 😉😉😉

It is always more than excellent watching male visitors appearing in a party full of beautiful girls .. let’s see then how the night will evolve with the appearance of this guy who looks like a friend of Shantal ?? 

I think whoever has been speaking about an “ invisible “ attraction burning , might be right .. it looks like is Gloria for Anthony and Aziza for Dylan .. all the behaviors from the girls towrds the guys point out to this conclusion . And to be fair , these are human being and not machines so as not any - even the tiniest - of feelings or emotions won’t develop especially sharing this enormous amount of time .. and that’s why Ashley and Dylan in the end will always enjoy each other’s company whenever they wish , they have simply understood the FWB relationship they have and that’s why they will fuck with all of their “ giving in “ anytime , anyplace ( obviously whoever joins them will be a massive reward for us viewers ) . 

Official HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Ashley .. AND ONE OF THE BEST TENANTS THAT HAS EVER APPEARED IN FRONT OF CAMERAS .. all the very best to this incredibly unpredictable explosive girl who loves and enjoys her life exactly the way she desires  and wishes  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1