B4 - General Topic 2023 #32 (May / June)

18 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I bet Anthony will LOSE the next game , to be completely naked as well ... 

After the girls saw Dylan's cock,  I don't think Anthony was so eager to pull out his skin tag.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

After the girls saw Dylan's cock,  I don't think Anthony was so eager to pull out his skin tag.

why, Ant is sitting with two beautiful half naked girls in the living room while Dylan is lying on the grass with one of his sluts, tell me why Ant should be bothered

5 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

why, Ant is sitting with two beautiful half naked girls in the living room while Dylan is lying on the grass with one of his sluts, tell me why Ant should be bothered

If he wasn't bothered he would be naked right now. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Mutt496 said:

If he wasn't bothered he would be naked right now. 

if you understood the language like I do you would know by now that Ant and Zara have already had sex, take your pick, a girl like Zara or a girl like Ash...

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

if you understood the language like I do you would know by now that Ant and Zara have already had sex, take your pick, a girl like Zara or a girl like Ash...

FFS...everyone knows they had sex. I was obviously making a bad joke.

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Couples couples couples...RLC has finally made it to the finals of the real boring life cam Olympics.  Couples are boring...end of discussion.

Aziz talked about a new boy and given her absence the last few days we have another couple and lost Aziz just like Tani.. this is going in the wrong direction

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Wer war Lurch?

Entschuldige bitte meine späte Antwort: Samson wurde von einigen so genannt, sicher weil er die Mädchen mit seiner langen Zunge oft ableckte und sich im Bett auch oft  wie ein Reptil bewegte. Sicher ein wenig respektlos benannt aber der Volksmund ist oft wenig zart besaitet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mutt496 said:

FFS...everyone knows they had sex. I was obviously making a bad joke.

I didn't know that ??? 

everyone speculates they went away overnight but know one knows shit about what happened !! 

when they were in T&T's bedroom on one of those talk a thons ... Ant tried to snuggle and she clearly rejected him when he pushed it  and they ended up far apart rest of night .  so no one knows why they? or what they ? did overnight   

they do this, play games bullshit together because these girls really don't have that great a social connection with other girls and sure as fuck aren't  spreading their legs for any of the boys that come around 

I don't buy for a minute they have had sex  as their affection levels or behavior has not changed one bit from the beginning... Friend Zone, flirty,  material only 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Couples couples couples...RLC has finally made it to the finals of the real boring life cam Olympics.  Couples are boring...end of discussion.

Straight girls like guys. If you want to see action in these apartments, that's the first thing you have to understand. 

Also, what you don't understand is that this has always been the case. The only difference is that with a few guys in the cast, it doesn't just happen off camera. 

The problem that RLC has to solve is not the guys, but all the do nothing (e.g. in B2). 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1