B2 - General Topic 2023 #7 (June)

I'm always surprised how rlc chooses certain girls. There is no middle ground, either all "professionals" or all "virgins". There are no more girls who maybe start out shy and then slowly "blossom", no, now they are all either of one extreme or another.

Il y a 9 minutes, winnlove a dit :

Nadia est au moins plus sexy et belle! et elle fabrique des vêtements avec sa machine à coudre. J’aime cette nouvelle fille.

Et aussi on voit ses tétons bien visibles, 1.5cm de long!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, joebirch said:

Yes, she started disturbingly bad but she is doing much better. But if she doesn’t continue to improve she will become another Lara and everyone will count the days to her departure. 

The only think that she would do is having sex with BF because it seems to me that she isn't the kind of girl that bates.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

The only think that she would do is having sex with BF because it seems to me that she isn't the kind of girl that bates.

All girls bate and for sure she is dying to…well at least she is as miserable as those watching lol 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, joebirch said:

All girls bate and for sure she is dying to…well at least she is as miserable as those watching lol 

On May 31th she sleep with her BF so I guess she isn't dying that much. 🤣