B2 - General Topic 2023 #7 (June)

1 minute ago, Epikouros said:

She has a face that says: "I'm not showing you pervs anything!"

She's not even a tease. Like Shantal is at least a tease, although sometimes it gets exasperating. I have way more hope for her than for Bella; the only pass Bella gets is that it's still very early days for her. She might loosen up a little (can't be worse than now), but I'm not keeping my hopes up, as I did (and still kind of do) with Shantal.

She is definitely fucking someone in the office and they gave her a free room for a few weeks…bitch will be gone before you know it 

• Haha 1

il y a 6 minutes, joebirch a dit :

She is definitely fucking someone in the office and they gave her a free room for a few weeks…bitch will be gone before you know it 

Yes, when the guy in the office starts to notice her ripe smell from not showering... 😉

Although she can most probably shower at his place... (if your assumption is correct).

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

She has a face & demeanor that says: "I'm not showing you pervs anything!"

She's not even a tease. Like Shantal is at least a tease, although sometimes it gets exasperating. I have way more hope for her than for Bella; the only pass Bella gets is that it's still very early days for her. She might loosen up a little (can't be worse than now), but I'm not keeping my hopes up, as I did (and still kind of do) with Shantal.

Bella is a friend of Nadia. I'm sure Nadia told her she doesn't have to do shit on camera. And obviously Bella doesn't want to do shit on camera. Shantal is a fucking joke with her tent bates after over 2 months. 

il y a 2 minutes, corvette08 a dit :

Bella is a friend of Nadia. I'm sure Nadia told her she doesn't have to do shit on camera. And obviously Bella doesn't want to do shit on camera. Shantal is a fucking joke with her tent bates after over 2 months. 

The tent bates are a pity, but she shows way more than this Bella does (although there's still room for improvement). And has a more "teasing" kind of sex appeal, while Bella just seems like a total prude (and probably is, but I'm still open to be surprised).

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Yes, when the guy in the office starts to notice her ripe smell from not showering... 😉

Although she can most probably shower at his place... (if your assumption is correct).

I am sure she is being washed in an undisclosed location and for sure she is the other woman 🤣

• Haha 1

RLC either explain to Bella what's the reason why she's getting payed or just kick her out. At least Nadia takes showers and walk the apartment topless, Bella doesn't even change her clothes.

I don't understand why she accepted this job if she doesn't want to be seen naked. Just another leech.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

RLC either explain to Bella what's the reason why she's getting payed or just kick her out. At least Nadia takes showers and walk the apartment topless, Bella doesn't even change her clothes.

I don't understand why she accepted this job if she doesn't want to be seen naked. Just another leech.

I don't think RLC is doing a good job describing this job to potential employees... either that or they're not doing a good job describing to their subscribers what they're paying for...

• Upvote 1