B2 - General Topic 2023 #7 (June)

21 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Did anyone see the new girl, Bella, naked or topless yet? (I don't have replay)

Pretty? Or less pretty than expected?

Shy? Or carefree with showing her body?

Never

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

Because that which has not been revealed is a voyeur's dream and challenge to see

I guess there are some people that think these girls are actually going do something worth watching. 

il y a une heure, corvette08 a dit :

Why are these 2 do nothings top cam? I don't get it.

Because there's not much else going on right now? What cam would you rate best, or be most likely to watch, right now?

I agree it's boring, but so are the other cams at the moment. And Nadia & Bella are relatively new & very new, respectively.

And new girls always rank a bit higher, because of the novelty. This tends to fade after a while. But if they keep doing nothing (though for me, they don't have to start with bates right away per se), that interest will fade sooner than with more exciting girls.

It also depends on what we consider a do nothing: for you, that is probably a girl that doesn't bate, or bates covered. For me, it's a girl who's very stingy with showing any nudity; showing as little as possible, just the bare minimum, & just acting plain boring. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Because there's not much else going on right now? What cam would you rate best, or be most likely to watch, right now?

I agree it's boring, but so are the other cams at the moment. And Nadia & Bella are relatively new & very new, respectively.

And new girls always rank a bit higher, because of the novelty. This tends to fade after a while. But if they keep doing nothing (though for me, they don't have to start with bates right away per se), that interest will fade sooner than with more exciting girls.

It also depends on what we consider a do nothing: for you, that is probably a girl that doesn't bate, or bates covered. For me, it's a girl who's very stingy with showing any nudity; showing as little as possible, just the bare minimum, & just acting plain boring. 

You just summed up B2. Not watchable. 

Does Bella even shower??... Jeez... 

She seems to be not only a do nothing, but, even worse, a show nothing!...

People complain about Shantal, but Bella started way worse!...

It's still early days & she might come round a bit, but I fear she is too prude for this project. You ntice it when you watch her face: no sex appeal or allure, although she looks to have a nice figure objectively. I hope I'm wrong, but fear the worst with this girl... For now, she even shows less than the bare minimum, by changing kind of hidden & not showering. Hopefully, she can't keep this up...

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Does Bella even shower??... Jeez... 

She seems to be not only a do nothing, but, even worse, a show nothing!...

People complain about Shantal, but Bella started way worse!...

It's still early days & she might come round a bit, but I fear she is too prude for this project. You ntice it when you watch her face: no sex appeal or allure, although she looks to have a nice figure objectively. I hope I'm wrong, but fear the worst with this girl... For now, she even shows less than the bare minimum, by changing kind of hidden & not showering. Hopefully, she can't keep this up...

Any girl like that shouldn't even join RLC.

• Upvote 1

il y a 7 minutes, corvette08 a dit :

Any girl like that shouldn't even join RLC.

She has a face & demeanor that says: "I'm not showing you pervs anything!"

She's not even a tease. Like Shantal is at least a tease, although sometimes it gets exasperating. I have way more hope for her than for Bella; the only pass Bella gets is that it's still very early days for her. She might loosen up a little (can't be worse than now), but I'm not keeping my hopes up, as I did (and still kind of do) with Shantal.

• Haha 1