B2 - General Topic 2023 #7 (June)

1 minute ago, corvette08 said:

I have 12 from Linda, not 100's of times. The last one was in 2021.

Linda I haven’t watched since 2019…she looks like my aunt nowadays…she is way overdue to leave and hopefully start a family 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, corvette08 said:

I have 12 from Linda, not 100's of times. The last one was in 2021.

you kill me ... I bow to the Batemaster    2021  wow  poor pussy 

besides my usual exaggerations  maybe I just watched those 12 a hundred times   ... she is so good at it   wish she gave it up more 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Alladino said:

All three should just leave. 

There are some girls where the day they move in and the day they move out is the only interesting thing that happens. When they move in, there is hope that this girl will participate in the project. When they move out, there is hope that RLC will find a better girl. 

Unfortunately, all three are do nothings. The sooner  RLC recognize this, the sooner there will be a chance for improvement. 

I believe that LAra will leave tomorrow since she packed all her clothes.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fritzhonka said:

So what about Eliska guys? I’d love to see her having a go at it

Good luck. I have one in the tub from her first stay. It wasn't much and laughed at the camera after.

speaking OT  you guys with memories .. there was a couple in Russia  .. they fucked alot , good friends over  , but she bated up a frenzy on the couch many times   cute as hell ( Pepik reminds me of her size and her look ) but she was cute and sexy 

2 minutes ago, NOT MYSELF said:

speaking OT  you guys with memories .. there was a couple in Russia  .. they fucked alot , good friends over  , but she bated up a frenzy on the couch many times   cute as hell ( Pepik reminds me of her size and her look ) but she was cute and sexy 

Pepik is a guy.

• Haha 3

Just now, cupid30 said:

Dylan seems to  only fuck hot chicks,he's not interested in wendy....makes no sense because he slept with Elettra 

I would fuck Wendy before I would fuck gross and disgusting Elettra.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1