B2 - General Topic 2023 #7 (June)

14 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1307 Lara left B2 with her suitcase after 127 days

Safe trip, take care and all the best

Hopefully Svetlana will come and clean soon so we will at least have some activity to watch in the apartment...

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

every time someone leaves these kind of boring houses I hope someone like Radi comes in but they always come with someone like Nadia and that doesn't get us any further

Radislava is one of the most boring tenants in the history of RLC, not to mention one of the most fake.  I'd rather keep Lara for another 10 months than have her back.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Radislava is one of the most boring tenants in the history of RLC, not to mention one of the most fake.  I'd rather keep Lara for another 10 months than have her back.

Radi is nothing but a female Dylan only more beautiful to look at, her only goal was to get as many girls into bed as possible so then you must find Dylan boring too, you are entitled to your own opinion anyway but I don't agree with you

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Radi is nothing but a female Dylan only more beautiful to look at, her only goal was to get as many girls into bed as possible so then you must find Dylan boring too, you are entitled to your own opinion anyway but I don't agree with you

She's nothing like Dylan.  Radislava had an extremely unhealthy obsession with the thumbnails and everything she did was because of that obsession.  Dylan fucks girls for his own enjoyment, Radislava put on pre arranged shows for views.  I've never seen Dylan pretending to lick a girl's pussy and simulate sex, but I've seen Radislava do that more than once.

Just now, Ash1 said:

She's nothing like Dylan.  Radislava had an extremely unhealthy obsession with the thumbnails and everything she did was because of that obsession.  Dylan fucks girls for his own enjoyment, Radislava put on pre arranged shows for views.  I've never seen Dylan pretending to lick a girl's pussy and simulate sex, but I've seen Radislava do that more than once.

no...Dylan fucks girls because he gets paid to do it, when he has enough money he will leave even if there are 100 new girls ( if you want to call them that, I'll call them different ) waiting for him, Radi has a sex obsession and is a freek so I don't find her boring