B2 - General Topic 2023 #7 (June)

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

no...Dylan fucks girls because he gets paid to do it, when he has enough money he will leave even if there are 100 new girls ( if you want to call them that, I'll call them different ) waiting for him, Radi has a sex obsession and is a freek so I don't find her boring

Dylan doesn't get paid specifically to have sex with the girls.  And if that were his motivation, why did he did he have sex with Ari and Ashley off camera.   How many tenants do you think Radislava had sex with off camera?  And I've never seen Dylan looking at the thumbnails, Radislava never stopped looking at them.  I'v never seen anyone as obsessed with the thumbails as Radislava, including Leora, not even close.

If Radislava is obsessed with sex, why didn't she have sex with anyone during the first ten months of her tenancy?  Why did she pretend to have sex with at least two other tenants, instead of actually having sex with them?  Why did she stop having sex with Cecilia after the first few visits, instead they just lay on the bed pointing their pussies at camera 3-11, the most zoomed in camera in that room.

I've seen women having sex with each other on RLC for their own enjoyment - Taylor and her tinder hook ups, Bonnie and Alexandra, Martina and Nelly, Heidi and her friend, and they were all much more enjoyable and passionate, and had a much different feel to them than the cold, calculated, methodical, passionless shows that Radislava served up.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Dylan doesn't get paid specifically to have sex with the girls.  And if that were his motivation, why did he did he have sex with Ari and Ashley off camera.   How many tenants do you think Radislava had sex with off camera?  And I've never seen Dylan looking at the thumbnails, Radislava never stopped looking at them.  I'v never seen anyone as obsessed with the thumbails as Radislava, including Leora, not even close.

If Radislava is obsessed with sex, why didn't she have sex with anyone during the first ten months of her tenancy?  Why did she pretend to have sex with at least two other tenants, instead of actually having sex with them?  Why did she stop having sex with Cecilia after the first few visits, instead they just lay on the bed pointing their pussies at camera 3-11, the most zoomed in camera in that room.

I've seen women having sex with each other on RLC for their own enjoyment - Taylor and her tinder hook ups, Bonnie and Alexandra, Martina and Nelly, Heidi and her friend, and they were all much more enjoyable and passionate, and had a much different feel to them than the cold, calculated, methodical, passionless shows that Radislava served up.

no one can know if there is sex outside the cams no one can know what happens off the cams but we both made our point and we both came up with arguments so see you again in another discussion 😁

58 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Radi is nothing but a female Dylan only more beautiful to look at, her only goal was to get as many girls into bed as possible so then you must find Dylan boring too, you are entitled to your own opinion anyway but I don't agree with you

If we really have to find an equivalent for Dylan that is Elettra.

Radi had become too obsessed with cameras and vibrators so much so that she hasn't done anything with Cecilia except masturbate with vibrators and that's it. Not to mention she made almost every girl hate her.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

After years of searching I have finally found the location of B-2

The Carmelite Experience in Spain - 206 Tours - Catholic Tours

Convent of Saint Tereza, B-2 the newest monastery for the young nuns in training.

Novitiate”: A young nun's tale of disillusionment and self ...Young nun in religious concept - stock photo 403536 | Crushpixel

I don’t think should be allowed to watch tv either…they should be studying the Bible 

• Haha 3

59 minutes ago, joebirch said:

They have to move Shantal there if they have any brains. She is out of place in B1. Together with Nadia and Bella they can be irrelevant together 

hair is not long enough.. , Zara and Dana to keep a little class so that we are sure the resting place is not disturbed is a better choice, someone like Chantal you better take away through the back door.

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

hair is not long enough.. , Zara and Dana to keep a little class so that we are sure the resting place is not disturbed is a better choice, someone like Chantal you better take away through the back door.

Zara and Dana are way to naughty 🙄 for this temple 

• Haha 1