B2 - General Topic 2023 #7 (June)

The contracts can be extended at the option of management, for example, Radislava holds the record for the longest continuous stay for GoV, couples on vacation.  Almost 18 months.   And contracts can also be terminated early at the discretion of management, see Elettra.

23 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Nadia at least changes & bathes on cam. The bare minimum a girl on RLC should be able/willing to do. Bella doesn't even manage that... 😞

I think for the amount of money people pay, doing the bare minimum or watching an average looking girl taking a shower is pathetic. RLC showed promise with the new update/upgrade but unfortunately it’s the same all shit…a few girl hold this website on their shoulders while bitches like the one here are just taking advantage. Fuck those cunts and the RLC cunts in the office 🤣🤣

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, moules said:

The contracts can be extended at the option of management, for example, Radislava holds the record for the longest continuous stay for GoV, couples on vacation.  Almost 18 months.   And contracts can also be terminated early at the discretion of management, see Elettra.

Nuns Be Gone with You says Beth:

Youre Fucking Fired Kelly Reilly GIF - Youre Fucking Fired Kelly ...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Amazing how changing just one letter in a girls name gives you

firecracker vs dud

Belle vs Bella

I think Bella will leave before one month is gone..

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I think Bella will leave before one month is gone..

I mean she is not really here. Probably the worse girl I can think off. Will be interesting to see if Nadia stays or changes for the better 

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Around 0010 she went to the balcony to find a blind spot to change to her shorts.

She didn't change on the balcony. She changed them in the bathroom by the toilet at 00:12.