B1 - General Topic 2023 #13 (June)

On 6/15/2023 at 2:49 AM, wooders78 said:

shes supposed to look like shantal so that people think shantal isnt out all day and night

That way Shantal can go camping in her tent but still be visible

• Haha 1

How are things in this apartment at the moment? i used to have it on alot while i worked just to keep me company (sad i know!) but i left for another site thats slowly dieing so looking to come back, is it fun at the moment or a wait a few weeks kind of deal? thank you all 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, emoemily said:

How are things in this apartment at the moment? i used to have it on alot while i worked just to keep me company (sad i know!) but i left for another site thats slowly dieing so looking to come back, is it fun at the moment or a wait a few weeks kind of deal? thank you all 

Honestly? If it weren't for Sambuka and Megan there would be nothing to see. It depends from week to week, there are good ones where you can see Megan and Sambuka fucking some guy and other weeks where there isn't much to see.

25 minutes ago, emoemily said:

I think its fun and interesting. Alot of action. Shantal should be kicked out though but the 2 other delivers. But thats my opinion.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Honestly? If it weren't for Sambuka and Megan there would be nothing to see. It depends from week to week, there are good ones where you can see Megan and Sambuka fucking some guy and other weeks where there isn't much to see.

when did this happen?

sounds good! the site i left for had some drama so i was looking to come back, i dont watch for the same reason many of you some of you do, i live alone and work form home so its just nice to have something to watch, the sexy stuff is just a huge plus! 🤣

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

when did this happen?

Last week or two weeks ago Megan's boyfriend was in B1 and they fucked. Sambuka shows up in the apartment almost every week to fuck someone or masturbate.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

Last week or two weeks ago Megan's boyfriend was in B1 and they fucked. Sambuka shows up in the apartment almost every week to fuck someone or masturbate.

oh ok, so they didn't have a threesome then.  thanks for the info!

Maybe i am asking too much, but does anyobody knows the address of this apartment? I would love to search for it on google earth. Reply me in PM.

By the way, sorry to the moderators and other customers if what i am asking is unappropriate, in that case ignore my request.

2 hours ago, emoemily said:

another site that is dying, are u the grim reaper?

• Haha 1