B1 - General Topic 2023 #13 (June)

Il y a 1 heure, ddhm a dit :

I think Sambuka has two sex lovers / partners , half of the week is with one , half of the week with the other .. Strong belief that they both know .. The question then goes as why she would need two sex  partners ( perhaps providing “ things “‘ to her ? But she now has cost free with the RLC room .. ) ,  let’s see .

Two partners ... but with out she fucks as she had no tomorrow, while the other up to now ... nothing. 

"Things"? That is?

Possible, but strange the different behavior, let's monitor. Thanks

Just now, Slow said:

Two partners ... but with out she fucks as she had no tomorrow, while the other up to now ... nothing. 

"Things"? That is?

Possible, but strange the different behavior, let's monitor. Thanks

I think the guy seen today was the first ever guy we got introduced from her ( the one she was “hiding” her tits and people were questioning it but as we see, GREAT TITS 😋😋 ) .. 

Things = light substances ( fun use only 😊

I think we have seen so little from her , the best is yet to come , I personally would like to see her in another major villa event , interact with the rest of the people there , see how it will be with Anthony again . 

With Ulyana and Harley “ belonging “ in a way to the “ antisocializing “ rest of Barcelona people group and clearly Sambuka being Team Ulyana / Harley , it would be a bit difficult ( speculation ) to see her in more frequents “ visits “ to the other apartments .. BUT .. there’s a major positive thing for me , she’s the only one ( except Megan and her boyfriend ) that she has a social circle of locals and this can be very very interesting gradually .. the rest of the tenants as we are watching have developed connections with the Barcelona Russian speaking communities which personally for me , i am not a fan 😄 

9 hours ago, corvette08 said:

Top cam is the tent bater. I don't think I have disliked a girl on RLC as much as I dislike her. Every time she makes the tent she is saying fuck you to us.

To me it's like paying an employee and she takes the money but does no work and shows no appreciation 😒

• Upvote 1