B2 - General Topic 2023 #8 (June)

28 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

wait until milena tells them about the roof

They didn't use the roof for the party night with the top knot guy, because IIRC, they had to buzz several times before being let into the building.

RLC currently has a girls-living-elsewhere problem. Tani spends most of the week in the apartment her bf/sd rents for her in Barcelona. Nadia is gone for 36-48 hours fairly regularly and is likely staying at her old apartment with her bf. Sambuka similarly vanishes for days at a time.

The most basic requirement of being an RLC tenant, in my opinion, is actually living in the RLC apartment. I'm all for recruiting local girls, but RLC needs to make it clear that they actually have to move into the apartments and live there, not just visit for part of the week.

• Upvote 9

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

was milena there?

No.  IIRC, Karina let them in.  I' not sure you can hear the buzzer in the master bedroom if the door is closed.  

Give the topknot guy credit, at least in B-2 with the cams, he was ever the gentleman, and took no advantage of the intoxicated bodies writhing on the LR floor in a state of undress.  They possibly had been to the beach because he was carrying the blanket.

12 minutes ago, timber said:

RLC currently has a girls-living-elsewhere problem. Tani spends most of the week in the apartment her bf/sd rents for her in Barcelona. Nadia is gone for 36-48 hours fairly regularly and is likely staying at her old apartment with her bf. Sambuka similarly vanishes for days at a time.

The most basic requirement of being an RLC tenant, in my opinion, is actually living in the RLC apartment. I'm all for recruiting local girls, but RLC needs to make it clear that they actually have to move into the apartments and live there, not just visit for part of the week.

nadias bf gets her to do a blowjob every now and again so she doesnt get kicked out and they lose out on the easy money

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moules said:

No.  IIRC, Karina let them in.  I' not sure you can hear the buzzer in the master bedroom if the door is closed.  

Give the topknot guy credit, at least in B-2 with the cams, he was ever the gentleman, and took no advantage of the intoxicated bodies writhing on the LR floor in a state of undress.  They possibly had been to the beach because he was carrying the blanket.

unless the newbies have been told only milena , megan and the Ts know about it

17 minutes ago, timber said:

🤦‍♂️…Young girls don’t stay home, and when they do they look at their phones and you perves bitch about it. 2 of the 3 girls are excellent and you still complain 🙄…maybe get out and get some fresh air 😉

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Please give her a chance ... She's not arrived yet and you're already complaining ... 

sure hope so…she looks good but we have been in this situation many times before…within a few weeks we will know 

4 hours ago, JoeBitch said:

This is gonna be another disaster 🤦‍♂️🤣🤣

4 hours ago, JoeBitch said:

Idk, I checked the link from before…doesn’t look promising, she looks confused 

🤦‍♂️…Young girls don’t stay home, and when they do they look at their phones and you perves bitch about it. 2 of the 3 girls are excellent and you still complain 🙄…maybe get out and get some fresh air 😉

5 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

sure hope so…she looks good but we have been in this situation many times before…within a few weeks we will know 

Joe---who are you really???? :biggrin: Birch or Bitch??? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

🤦‍♂️…Young girls don’t stay home, and when they do they look at their phones and you perves bitch about it. 2 of the 3 girls are excellent and you still complain 🙄…maybe get out and get some fresh air 😉

Joe---who are you really???? :biggrin: Birch or Bitch??? 

🤣🤣🤣…a bitch when I read dumb shit, in the other time pretending to be a birch