B2 - General Topic 2023 #8 (June)

3 minutes ago, timber said:

I can't think of who she would be talking about recently. Maybe this is some story that Milena told her in an attempt to sell her on doing tease shows instead of bringing her bf over?

Yeah I wonder who this could have been, I always thought it was strange how Mathilde got kicked out, she bated a lot with toys etc. it was very nice. But maybe it was someone else.

17 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Not to mention she is a shitty participant, never been on my list of woman I want see come back to RLC. Causes issues with the other tenants not unlike "The Ice Princess" and is nut about being clean ...... Anal actually about cleaning.

She would fit in well with Sera the other cleaning freak.

• Haha 1

Sounds like Lubna has a busy work schedule, but she could be a handful for the time she's in B2. I like the English conversation a lot, they both speak it very well. And they both seem like very open people which is nice.

• Like 1

Amazing talk with so many subjects for really open minded people , for the older ones it might sound a bit weird and WTF but it is really interesting that both girls listen to one another without finding anything strange , on the contrary they both share ( obviously so much more the 30 years old Nadia in comparison  to the getting 20 years old on July 8th Lubna ) experiences and personal moments in a fantastic way of talking English , Nadia looks so very much educated and i am personally impressed of the things she revealed ( which shows once again how much more amazing RLC could be if we could understand talks and conversations like this one ) .. well done to Nadia and the newcomer Ludna for already trying to really see if they “ match “ and perhaps a friendship was born today in front of our eyes and on cameras . 

6 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

This is the first time that I actually listen to girls conversation lol…I don’t know about Lubna but Nadia doesn’t belong here…I don’t think we will see much sexuality from her 

No more than what it takes for her not get kicked out. She has chosen to keep most of life off the cams, as most of these local girls do !!!!

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Amazing talk with so many subjects for really open minded people , for the older ones it might sound a bit weird and WTF but it is really interesting that both girls listen to one another without finding anything strange , on the contrary they both share ( obviously so much more the 30 years old Nadia in comparison  to the getting 20 years old on July 8th Lubna ) experiences and personal moments in a fantastic way of talking English , Nadia looks so very much educated and i am personally impressed of the thugs she revealed ( which shows once again how much more amazing RLC could be if we could understand talks and conversations like this one ) .. well done to Nadia and the newcomer Ludna for already trying to really see if they “ match “ and perhaps a friendship was born today in front of our eyes and on cameras . 

Thugs???  

Edit-Nevermind, Corvette answered in 5 words or less :biggrin:

• Haha 1