B2 - General Topic 2023 #8 (June)

7 minutes ago, Slow said:

Me too 😲

Must confess I hadn't really noticed it till now but it is lovely head of hair and her younger sister cuts it.👱‍♀️Nadia who we may assume knows about hair as an extensionist seemed to examine it in detail to satisfy herself.

19 hours ago, wooders78 said:

nadias bf gets her to do a blowjob every now and again so she doesnt get kicked out and they lose out on the easy money

only blowjob on cameras with boyfriend for make sure to keep her place on RLC but for the sex it's off cams

Tani doing the same thing, when she is here she does some open bating for the cameras for make sure to have a contract renewed and like this she is free the next days to go sleep with the bf and having sex off cams with

RLC becomes more or more a hotel for some girls where it's simple to make easy money, they know too much how the things works on RLC this is not good

the month of april was good with all the updates but the pleasure was short and now we have one of the most boring spring and probably summer too on RLC

the only thing I am waiting now it's the end of my suscription, if I watch RLC 10 mn per day this is a very good day ! so boring...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, happyone said:

And Gina could pee in the beds and on couches, and vomit everywhere 😏

Yeh, That was also Gina. Oh, what do I miss her. She did a great job. My wish came true when she and Bruno got their own flat. She is a joy to watch and what all she did was not wrong either.

1 hour ago, zone51 said:

Sie bläst nur vor der Kamera mit ihrem Freund, um sicherzustellen, dass sie ihren Platz bei RLC behält, aber für den Sex findet sie außerhalb der Kameras statt

Tani macht das Gleiche, wenn sie hier ist, macht sie ein paar offene Bisse vor den Kameras, um sicherzustellen, dass ihr Vertrag verlängert wird, und so hat sie die nächsten Tage Zeit, mit ihrem Freund zu schlafen und Sex außerhalb der Kamera zu haben

RLC wird für einige Mädchen mehr oder mehr zu einem Hotel, in dem es einfach ist, leicht Geld zu verdienen, sie wissen zu gut, wie die Dinge bei RLC funktionieren, das ist nicht gut

Der Monat April war mit all den Updates gut, aber das Vergnügen war kurz und jetzt haben wir einen der langweiligsten Frühlings- und wahrscheinlich auch Sommermonate auf RLC

Das Einzige, worauf ich jetzt warte, ist das Ende meines Abonnements. Wenn ich RLC 10 Minuten pro Tag schaue, ist das ein sehr guter Tag! so langweilig...

Meine zeit bei RLC ist auch gezählt, nur noch Langweilig...

• Upvote 1