B2 - General Topic 2023 #8 (June)

32 minutes ago, timber said:

RLC currently has a girls-living-elsewhere problem. Tani spends most of the week in the apartment her bf/sd rents for her in Barcelona. Nadia is gone for 36-48 hours fairly regularly and is likely staying at her old apartment with her bf. Sambuka similarly vanishes for days at a time.

The most basic requirement of being an RLC tenant, in my opinion, is actually living in the RLC apartment. I'm all for recruiting local girls, but RLC needs to make it clear that they actually have to move into the apartments and live there, not just visit for part of the week.

well put

16 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

🤦‍♂️…Young girls don’t stay home, and when they do they look at their phones and you perves bitch about it. 2 of the 3 girls are excellent and you still complain 🙄…maybe get out and get some fresh air 😉

Just got back home, thanks. Meanwhile, you're the most frequent poster in this thread. Feel free to take your own advice.

I like all 3 of the girls I mentioned, though I think Tani should have moved out a while ago. But that doesn't mean I think it's a good idea for RLC tenants to be splitting time living in the apartments and living elsewhere. There's a difference between going out and having another apartment you live in part time. And the more local tenants they recruit the more likely it is for that to be an issue.

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, timber said:

Just got back home, thanks. Meanwhile, you're the most frequent poster in this thread. Feel free to take your own advice.

I like all 3 of the girls I mentioned, though I think Tani should have moved out a while ago. But that doesn't mean I think it's a good idea for RLC tenants to be splitting time living in the apartments and living elsewhere. There's a difference between going out and having another apartment you live in part time. And the more local tenants they recruit the more likely it is for that to be an issue.

Glad you had a nice walk, and I am sure I am the most frequent by a long shot 🤣🤣

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JoeBitch said:

Glad you had a nice walk, and I am sure I am the most frequent by a long shot 🤣🤣

Nothing wrong with that. I'm more likely to post when I'm annoyed by something than when I'm pleased with how RLC is going, which is probably a personal failing. In general I like Nadia as a tenant, so my post wasn't meant as a 'kick her out' message. And she's not the most extreme example anyway. But it's something I hope RLC management gets a handle on, especially if they're going to add more local girls.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, timber said:

Nothing wrong with that. I'm more likely to post when I'm annoyed by something than when I'm pleased with how RLC is going, which is probably a personal failing. In general I like Nadia as a tenant, so my post wasn't meant as a 'kick her out' message. And she's not the most extreme example anyway. But it's something I hope RLC management gets a handle on, especially if they're going to add more local girls.

That's good.  Because if it were a kick her out message, then you and me would have to take this conversation outside.😏

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, timber said:

From the little that I know, RLC doesn’t give a shit about what we say here…this is for our entertainment and abuse 

Why is Nadia covering her boobs for Lubna?

Edit: Corvette beat me to it. 🙂 But the question still stands. Maybe she doesn't want Lubna to feel bad because of her smaller tits, so she's covering her bigger ones?...