B2 - General Topic 2023 #8 (June)

3 hours ago, coolhuman said:

Surely B2 should have a clear regulation.
One room is empty every day. More than half of their lives must be spent in front of the camera so that our contract can be established. We'll have to reconfirm that we're paying them to see their whole lives.

You don't have a contract, you have no right of demand

• Like 2

7 hours ago, wooders78 said:

at least lubna takes a bit of heat off of nadia who spends more time at home than in B2

that's true but much of that time they spend sitting in the farthest corner of the balcony so you hardly see them

16 hours ago, zone51 said:

only blowjob on cameras with boyfriend for make sure to keep her place on RLC but for the sex it's off cams

Tani doing the same thing, when she is here she does some open bating for the cameras for make sure to have a contract renewed and like this she is free the next days to go sleep with the bf and having sex off cams with

RLC becomes more or more a hotel for some girls where it's simple to make easy money, they know too much how the things works on RLC this is not good

the month of april was good with all the updates but the pleasure was short and now we have one of the most boring spring and probably summer too on RLC

the only thing I am waiting now it's the end of my suscription, if I watch RLC 10 mn per day this is a very good day ! so boring...

This is clearly the dying days of RLC.  They are taking advantage of their subscriber bsse with all these local rental space fillers.  It's fraud plain and simple.

Note to RLC, yes, you fooled me with "the big update".  Many were.  No more.  You know I cancelled my sub more than a month ago, after only a week once I saw it was a scam.  Now you are spamming/nagging me to renew my sub every time I visit the site.

GO FUCK YOURSELVES!

• Upvote 2

The big update have been great, lot's of sex with the girls and Dylan, and also Anthony had sex with both Gloria and Wendy. I think it's been great, but if you think it's been a scam then I guess you should unsubscribe if you are not happy with the content they provide 🙂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, corvette08 said:

Before Lubna left yesterday she said to Milena at least twice, "This is my home". Well if it's your home you should be there more often.....wtf?

She have jobs and wont be much around sadly.

• Sad 1

52 minutes ago, Fagen said:

The big update have been great, lot's of sex with the girls and Dylan, and also Anthony had sex with both Gloria and Wendy. I think it's been great, but if you think it's been a scam then I guess you should unsubscribe if you are not happy with the content they provide 🙂

While you may be interested in sex with Anthony and Dylan, thst doesn't really work for me.

• Haha 1

It was interesting to hear the long conversation between Lubna & Nadia where she tells her (and us) where she works and that she does massages for couples and always with a happy ending. I wonder if there’s anything in future scripts for her to do the same with Nadia and her shag buddy. Just a thought but would rather she got working on Nadia on her own and soon 🤪

• Confused 1

27 minutes ago, Slow said:

Wer ist diese schöne Figur? Bella?

Wenn sie es ist, ist sie jetzt nackter als während ihres Aufenthalts  😂

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Sehen Sie sich Ihre Lieblingskameras in der 24-Stunden-Aufzeichnung an

Alles Schauspieler, sie gehen und kommen......

2 minutes ago, CC62 said:

Alles Schauspieler, sie gehen und kommen......

Was war dann da bis jetzt ? Sie kommen zum Schlafen Nachts um 4.00 Uhr Frühstücken und sind wieder weg, da kann ioch mir auch meine Wohnung anschauen, das ist billiger,,,