Politically Incorrect Jokes

An old country preacher

An old country preacher had a teenage son, and it was getting time the boy should give some thought to choosing a profession. Like many young men, the boy didn't really know what he wanted to do, and he didn't seem to concerned about it.

One day while the boy was away to school, his father decided to try an experiment. He went into the boy's room and placed on his study table four objects: a bible, a silver dollar, a bottle of whisky, and a Playboy magazine.

"I’ll just hide behind the door," the old preacher said to himself. "When he comes home from school this afternoon, I'll see which object he picks up. If it's the bible, he's going to be a preacher like me, and what a blessing that would be! If he picks up the dollar, he's going to be a business man, and that would be okay, too. But if he picks up the bottle. he's going to be a no-good drunkard, and Lord, what a shame that would be. And worst of all if he picks up that magazine he's going to be a skirt-chasing bum.”

The old man waited anxiously and soon heard his son's footsteps as he entered the house whistling and headed for his room. The boy tossed his books on the bed and, as he turned to leave the room, he spotted the objects on the table. Curious, he walked over to inspect them all.

Finally, he picked up the Bible and placed it under his arm. He picked up the silver dollar and dropped into his pocket. He uncorked the bottle and took a big drink while he admired this month’s centerfold.

"Lord have mercy!" the old preacher groaned disgustedly. "He's gonna run for Congress."

• 4 months later...

One quiet Monday afternoon, a hairdresser was contemplating how slow business was for everyone and decided he would do one good deed for someone every week. Next thing, the local butcher came in for a haircut. When he went to pay, the hairdresser said no that’s my good deed for the week. The next morning he found a tray of meat on his doorstep.

The following Monday afternoon, quiet again, the baker down the road came in for a haircut. When he went to pay, the hairdresser said no that’s my good deed for the week. The next morning he found half a dozen loaves of fresh bread on his doorstep.

Another week and another quiet Monday, the milkman came in for a haircut. Again, the hairdresser wouldn’t let him pay, his good deed for the week. Next morning, fresh milk and cream on his doorstep.

Week four and the hairdresser is feeling good about his good deed idea, it was catching on and all the businesses were supporting each other. Another quiet Monday afternoon and the local politician came in for a haircut. Once again the hairdresser refused to let him pay, explaining it was his good deed for the week. The next morning he found 6 politicians on his doorstep, lining up for their free haircut.

NOT ACTUALLY A JOKE BUT I THOUGHT IT FUNNY - NEWS ITEM TODAY:

Barvetta Singletary, a special assistant to Barack Obama, was arrested last month after she allegedly fired a pistol at her boyfriend during a domestic dispute. And not just any boyfriend, but a Capitol Hill police officer whose sidearm she stole and fired at him in a jealous rage. We noted at the time that had she been a Republican the story would have been recycled on an endless news loop. Instead, there was nary a peep from the Leftmedia about her crime — she resigned at the end of August almost without mention and certainly without fanfare. Now, she’s facing assault charges, though Bearing Arms' Bob Owens finds that convenient, too. “You’ll note that Singletary is not facing the sort of charges one would expect in rabidly anti-gun Maryland,” he writes. “She did, after all, take a law enforcement officer’s weapon, threaten him with it, and then fired a shot at him. Various state and federal charges would seem to apply, including attempted murder. It must be nice to be politically connected.” Surely she should at least have to pass a background check before doing any more work for Democrats.

2015_08_11_99dd21a2_large.jpg

You are obviously very unhappy with the current political climate. Looking ahead,  however and assessing the political landscape and the potential candidates for the next general election, I think it is soon going to be even less appealing to you.

The only people not upset with the current political climate are those sucking it's tit and those getting ready to. They are just waiting for their papers to be processed.

There are also the Muslim sympathizers who are in full agreement that Muzzies need to rule America. Just like the head Muzzie cocksucker in the crackhouse said, "America is no longer a Christian nation."

The only point I was raising was that chances are, I have a better chance of winning the next general election than any of the current right wing GOP candidates  Given the public's extreme dissatisfaction with the congress it's possible the Democrats will take back the senate and some seats in the House.