Dasha & Sasha with Samantha #3 (2023)

Pete1960

Very nice being shown and introduced  gradually to  the social circle of Dasha and Sasha , first major gathering tonight , I think the experience with RLC for these two plus hosting Eva and Matvei , it makes this apartment really great to watch in terms of wanting to chill and observe the lives of this people and of course get entertained through their always amazing and remarkable ( by both couples but way more with Dasha and Sasha after so many years together .. ) private sessions they have . 

• Upvote 1

On 8/3/2023 at 10:21 AM, tomtom98989898 said:

So am  I missing something with Eva and the dude masterbating together but not touching?

they are getting off by looking at the other's body

if they finished

good morning, in fact, after passing to try anal sex, she devoted herself more to caresses and kisses
and study. Now for a while no sex...

I wrote it on July 25,  no sex and sojo touching each other ,she masturbates but only externally( has always been more clitoral than vaginal as an orgasm)but she has problems?
infections ?

This morning, 04.10 hours Italian great fuck with plug in the ass.
have used the bath in the hall without tlc to play in the past and for insertion of the plug today: it seems comfortable
I believe that even worshippers and nelly use the hidden baths to make anal, otherwise it does not justify u a hole so open