Dasha & Sasha with Samantha #3 (2023)

12 hours ago, Elcondor said:

Man tell me about that. I don't remember how many times I asked myself what those two trying to do sometimes. At some point I thought it was some sort of cult's ritual. it was pathetic and painful to watch them doing whatever they were doing. I am still trying to figure out how one calls whatever they were doing.

yeah totally agree, acting all weird and shit. eva always being pissed when sasha and dasha fuck and she hears them because she cant get the same pounding. 

2 hours ago, charlesvane said:

yeah totally agree, acting all weird and shit. eva always being pissed when sasha and dasha fuck and she hears them because she cant get the same pounding. 

I don't think it's unusual for someone not to want to swinger, even though it was a shame for the project that Eva do not go for it any more. The problem was that with this group moving together, the expectation was indirectly awakened in many people that Eva would return to the old times. I think it would have been much better if Eva and her BF would have had their own apartment. 

Also, I think that Samanta, even though she had some interesting events in the Russian apartment, may be overrated by many here. It is very likely that nothing more will happen with her than with Eva. Especially considering how often she spent time off camera in the Russian apartment and how reduced sexual events in camera view became at the end of her last stay there. Now we have to wait and see how Samanta act in this setting. Only then will we know whether it is an improvement or once again just a deterioration in RLC. 

• Upvote 1

On 9/23/2023 at 12:38 AM, cupid30 said:

Duck lips Emily didn't really do much other that that drunken night with Angie....

I don't remember that, I do however remember a drunken 3some with Angie and Samantha.  And the one night when Samantha rubbed and fingered Angie's pussy. And I wouldn't mind a repeat performance of the latter activity.

45 minutes ago, Astaldo said:

I don't remember that, I do however remember a drunken 3some with Angie and Samantha.  And the one night when Samantha rubbed and fingered Angie's pussy. And I wouldn't mind a repeat performance of the latter activity.

Angie and Emily had a night of drunken making out and sexually caressing each other in the living room of that apartment

• Upvote 1

I will only say ( assuming Montenegro becomes the new “ Russia “ RLC base ) that it is just one more person I would like to see occupying an apartment .. This would be Chloe ( alone - more preferably - or with Tyler ) and of course Jane and Dick . Then it is all some really good revivals and of course a nice transition to the future of this site . Bringing back these people , I think they could also assign them with tasks like trying to recruit people in Montenegro and with the proper bonus of course .. let’s see. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Angie and Emily had a night of drunken making out and sexually caressing each other in the living room of that apartment

I do remember that

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

I will only say ( assuming Montenegro becomes the new “ Russia “ RLC base ) that it is just one more person I would like to see occupying an apartment .. This would be Chloe ( alone - more preferably - or with Tyler ) and of course Jane and Dick . Then it is all some really good revivals and of course a nice transition to the future of this site . Bringing back these people , I think they could also assign them with tasks like trying to recruit people in Montenegro and with the proper bonus of course .. let’s see. 

What, it's no longer a HUB? 🤣
Yes, bring back Chloe!!!!