Dasha & Sasha with Samantha #3 (2023)

38 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'll never not wish nothing but the best things for the two of them. 

I totally agree , a more than normal couple , ups and downs , arguments , respect though . Real life comes out normally on cameras from them as they would be off cameras . 

Dasha and Sasha on fire today … after an “ extended “ anal session in the morning , another private moment in the afternoon .. it is incredible that these two ( Masha also but at least she has a new lover ) go so strong and passionate with sex , really awesome and “ educational “ for the majority of the participants how good , quality sex is made and the most important , how real feelings and love between these two has never stop and is at same or even more levels than when we started seeing them together . For sure , a remarkable and historical couple , it is just that we have seen it ALL - literally - from them and nothing surprise us , when it actually should . Many tenants should see Sasha and Dasha as a BIG EXAMPLE . 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

Dasha and Sasha on fire today … after an “ extended “ anal session in the morning , another private moment in the afternoon .. it is incredible that these two ( Masha also but at least she has a new lover ) go so strong and passionate with sex , really awesome and “ educational “ for the majority of the participants how good , quality sex is made and the most important , how real feelings and love between these two has never stop and is at same or even more levels than when we started seeing them together . For sure , a remarkable and historical couple , it is just that we have seen it ALL - literally - from them and nothing surprise us , when it actually should . Many tenants should see Sasha and Dasha as a BIG EXAMPLE . 

I watched a video of them and they do act like a real couple having real life sex (not just a show for the cams). Personally I actually like seeing a big dick in action and Sasha does have a good lengthy one. You can tell that Dasha really enjoys Sasha's big dong. Him and Masha were good watching too back in the day. 

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I watched a video of them and they do act like a real couple having real life sex (not just a show for the cams). Personally I actually like seeing a big dick in action and Sasha does have a good lengthy one. You can tell that Dasha really enjoys Sasha's big dong. Him and Masha were good watching too back in the day. 

I think these 3 have in general provided some of the greatest moments in the history of this site , the fact that after many years haven’t lost interest and they still do it in great quality level , it is for sure their top highlight . And I agree that their sex is real , yes they provide for the cameras but it isn’t their priority , the cameras for them are just there and part of their daily routine lives . 

• Like 1