B4 - General Topic 2023 #33 (June)

2 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

Well as someone that checked yesterday I should firstly admit I only went back to 4.30 on the basis that if they were there I'd hear them.

The reality was that all the activity took place before then so well done Frank, I didn't hear the groans but I did hear everything else on full volume. The soundcard in my PC is pretty crap, the better one I bought to fit is still sat on the desk. :dodgy:

I was listening mainly for voices and cars and I would have heard the garage door motor when they came out but it wasn't a noise I was listening for so it passed me by.

Incidently you can also here these noises on the Hall Cam 1.7 

03:35:52 them talking

03:37:16 dropping something

Maybe more but I was looking around the house for anywhere the noises could be from as I know Dana was up until 3 and Azura and Dylan were in her room. None of the noises were from them, they were all in dreamland.

The little minx.. however I'm not going to be judgemental, tenants do what they are comfortable with on cam, denial to their housemates they do for their own reasons, they probably aren't the first and wont be the last.

The question has he actually left tonight or will A & Z soon be the next tenants of B5 :huh:

Enjoy your month of full membership Mr Zappa, my thumbnail membership expired last week so decided to go all in with Replay for the first time, I have to be honest it is brilliant, Way better than I expected. 

first of all thanks and second of all i hope the b5 thing never comes to light.  i don't care for either of those two and if that were to happen the chances of ever getting rid of  "the four musketeer's" (tereza, timur, zara, and anthony) will be next to impossible.

enjoy your time on your full sub!  you've never had a sub before?  that is amazing in itself!

2 hours ago, timber said:

Whether or not Zara and Anthony were hiding in the garage (the door opening at least sounds convincing to me), it's pretty clear that they've been sneaking around off-camera for the past few weeks. I imagine that's only going to get worse if Anthony is staying in Barcelona. I also wouldn't be shocked if he moved out specifically so that they can have an off-camera place to hookup in.

For me it's time for Zara to go. Her show got old during her last stay and she's offered nothing more during this one. Sneaking around off-camera with Anthony is just the cherry on top of a very boring routine, and makes it pretty obvious that she's never going to do more than the lame bates and dances.

i was thinking the same thing!

as for zara, it is her time to go.  she does nothing more than she did last time and you would think there should be some progression but there is none.  i don't care what they do when they leave the apartments that every viewer is paying for them to be in, it's just the sneaking around part which i don't like.  you might as well hit me in the face withh a baseball bat with that sneaking around going on.

15 minutes ago, happyone said:

Someone needs to tell Gloria that soaking in the tub for over 3 hrs will not remove her tats 😏

I'm usually really concerned when she does this,it's usually when she's high/drunk and usually falls asleep in the tub,not a safe practice at all!!

4 minutes ago, moules said:

With respect to the garage doors for B-7 and B-4, these are not roll-up doors.  The doors  to enter the garage from the outside are a conventional door, a bit over-sized.   

Well, the clock says it's time to close now
I guess I'd better go now
I'd really like to stay here all night
The cars crawl past all stuffed with eyes
Street lights shed their hollow glow
Your brain seems bruised with numb surprise

Still one place to go
Still one place to go

51 minutes ago, moules said:

With respect to the garage doors for B-7 and B-4, these are not roll-up doors.  The doors  to enter the garage from the outside are a conventional door, a bit over-sized.   

you are 100% incorrect

pages on a garage that cannot be seen,(  Please no discussion on from the bedroom window in B7 you can see the roof of it)    it's doors and how they might open     pages of this kind of content    some people are way too into this RLC details  of pathways between villas, whose window you can see into from the others villa   ...  I don't know if its just me  but pages of these details and nothing on the tenants Actions? non actions, there is not even any speculation anymore other than the return of Sampson and who when will Dylan fuck his hot  Girlfriend  with the great natural hanging TITS   

anyway hope everyone has this garage thing sorted out  that has nothing to do with the live visuals and apparently ?? mystery drug haven, affair facilitator, clandestine Russian prostitute training center and speculation generator for these apparently slow days at the villas ?????????????????  

with tha,,, I came here wondering if anyone has seen Aziza these past 2 days ?? 

• Haha 1