B2 - General Topic 2023 #9 (June)

11 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Obviously Nadia will only give her boyfriend a BJ on camera and nothing else. :cry:

only when they need the bonus money to buy things for their place, or maybe they only needed the curtains

• Haha 2

Milena is surprising me. When I began subscribing she was pregnant so she wasn't doing much but now she's a very active tenant and is getting along great with the other girls. At first I tough that she was going to be a "boring mom" but she's actually very far from that and she has a great body.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Milena is surprising me. When I began subscribing she was pregnant so she wasn't doing much but now she's a very active tenant and is getting along great with the other girls. At first I tough that she was going to be a "boring mom" but she's actually very far from that and she has a great body.

everything with milena is a show, she has always been that way.

what pisses me off more than anything is when a tenant is out as much as lubna is and she finally comes home, she is taken away by milena to go to the beach.  there should be some kind of rlc rule where the tenants must spend more awake time in the apartments than they do outside the apartments.  if this was the case i would subscribe more often but being as rlc doesn't give a damn, i will stick to subbing just two or three months a year.

• Thanks 1