B2 - General Topic 2023 #9 (June)

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

I'm glad I'm no longer a member like I said before nothing has changed with milena is either gone off camera or on the balcony 😂

it just amazes me how excited people on this forum get from watching a bunch of repeats.  i never was a fan of milena and i dislike her even more now that she's back after just having a baby.  not to mention her and nadia, both with their own men, going to a sex club.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

it just amazes me how excited people on this forum get from watching a bunch of repeats.  i never was a fan of milena and i dislike her even more now that she's back after just having a baby.  not to mention her and nadia, both with their own men, going to a sex club.  

if they are in relationships then I don't take them serious I mean I never did to begin with and neither do their guys if they are on a Voyeur website so I can't actually call those guys there husband or boyfriend 🤷‍♂️😂

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

if they are in relationships then I don't take them serious I mean I never did to begin with and neither do their guys if they are on a Voyeur website so I can't actually call tho se guys there husband or boyfriend 🤷‍♂️😂

well, the guy nadia has given the blowjobs to is definitely her boyfriend, that is what she told lubna.  as for milena, i thought i had read that she was married when i was going back in the archives but maybe i'm wrong.

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

well, the guy nadia has given the blowjobs to is definitely her boyfriend, that is what she told lubna.  as for milena, i thought i had read that she was married when i was going back in the archives but maybe i'm wrong.

I not a member but does milena wear a ring if not then she is single to me and every other guy 🤔😂

Edited by Kingbanks

Just now, FrankZabba said:

from the replay of her and lubna in milena's room, there was no ring on either hand

then to me she is single married women wears a ring plus she was wearing a gold ring when she was in b2 her last stay 🤷‍♂️

Just now, Epikouros said:

Newsflash: going to a sexclub does not necessarily entail participation in sexual acts.

Lots of people go there to just watch (or, in this case, visit a friend working there), nothing more.

news flash: no shit!  i never said they were going there to participate.  i did ask if there was a possibility that they might participate.