B2 - General Topic 2023 #9 (June)

28 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Milena ist die „Milf-Lehrerin“ für die Mädchen … und sie hat tatsächlich B2 „erweckt“. 

erweckt? mit was denn ? Essen, Schlafen , Haus verlassen? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lubna is learning fast what “ needs to be done “ .. she is a fast absorber of knwodfe and advise from the older ladies , even Nadia understood it with the surprise change of happenings with her guy ..BUT … it was already mentioned that Lubna is “ Team Ashley “ person , I can’t imagine the exciting and stunning feelings she will be getting as soon as she meets Ashley, Gloria , Aziza , Azura and Wendy .. AND …THE MASTER himself .. let’s see how it evolves .. as was said , B2 seems to getting awaken from the comatose situation it was ( I just wish it wasn’t Milena resurrecting it - just morality reasons ) ..  

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, CC62 said:

erweckt? mit was denn ? Essen, Schlafen , Haus verlassen? 

Nadia blowjobing , she being a visitor at other apartments , Lubna naked and sharing talks and company .. think where we were just 2 weeks ago and for nearly 2 months ( before Ari left ) .. 

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Lubna is learning fast what “ needs to be done “ .. she is a fast absorber of knwodfe and advise from the older ladies , even Nadia understood it with the surprise change of happenings with her guy ..BUT … it was already mentioned that Lubna is “ Team Ashley “ person , I can’t imagine the exciting and stunning feelings she will be getting as soon as she meets Ashley, Gloria , Aziza , Azura and Wendy .. AND …THE MASTER himself .. let’s see how it evolves .. as was said , B2 seems to getting awaken from the comatose situation it was ( I just wish it wasn’t Milena resurrecting it - just morality reasons ) ..  

Its dead. as ever

• Like 1