B2 - General Topic 2023 #9 (June)

Il y a 3 heures, ddhm a dit :

Lubna is learning fast what “ needs to be done “ .. she is a fast absorber of knwodfe and advise from the older ladies , even Nadia understood it with the surprise change of happenings with her guy ..BUT … it was already mentioned that Lubna is “ Team Ashley “ person , I can’t imagine the exciting and stunning feelings she will be getting as soon as she meets Ashley, Gloria , Aziza , Azura and Wendy .. AND …THE MASTER himself .. let’s see how it evolves .. as was said , B2 seems to getting awaken from the comatose situation it was ( I just wish it wasn’t Milena resurrecting it - just morality reasons ) ..  

From what I understood Lubna said she wants to forget men (her last bf stole her money and will go to prison), so I think Dylan is out.

• Haha 1

Il y a 12 heures, thinga69 a dit :

Milena is surprising me. When I began subscribing she was pregnant so she wasn't doing much but now she's a very active tenant and is getting along great with the other girls. ....

She said 5th time, so she has experience and knows what viewers want. She is here for business and she is making it.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

they are on their way to a live sex club where lubna works. that is what i got from the replay i just watched.  now the question is, will they participate being that nadia has a boyfriend of 6 years and milena is married?

is milena actually married I mean who leaves there child to go back on a Voyeur website if so then her husband must be in that lifestyle 🤔 🤷‍♂️

but I believe they could be going to meet up with b1 & b5 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

is milena actually married I mean who leaves there child to go back on a Voyeur website if so then her husband must be in that lifestyle 🤔 🤷‍♂️

but I believe they could be going to meet up with b1 & b5 🤷‍♂️

i believe she is married with a child and they are going to a sex club to meet up with lubna and watch the action and maybe participate.

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i believe she is married with a child and they are going to a sex club to meet up with lubna and watch the action and maybe participate.

I'm glad I'm no longer a member like I said before nothing has changed with milena is either gone off camera or on the balcony 😂

• Upvote 1