B2 - General Topic 2023 #9 (June)

27 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

what pisses me off more than anything is when a tenant is out as much as lubna is and she finally comes home, she is taken away by milena to go to the beach.  there should be some kind of rlc rule where the tenants must spend more awake time in the apartments than they do outside the apartments.  if this was the case i would subscribe more often but being as rlc doesn't give a damn, i will stick to subbing just two or three months a year.

And Lubna will probably come back from the beach, shower, and leave again for a day and a half.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Milena is surprising me. When I began subscribing she was pregnant so she wasn't doing much but now she's a very active tenant and is getting along great with the other girls. At first I tough that she was going to be a "boring mom" but she's actually very far from that and she has a great body.

I agree with you … her last stay and being in B4 with the incredible fun girls , the one and only Olya and Diane and her not so happy sharing times there ( despite being friendly ) and then the move in B1 to save it from “ exile “ when the 4 musketeers were banned , it all looked like she was going relaxed and slow .. now she looks more active and  for sure with an agenda being there .

Still , and this is really personal , i have no clue or idea what the hell is happening in her personal life but it gives me chills and it is pitiful knowing that SHE CHOSE RLC and expose herself rather than being with her child and boyfriend / husband / partner , whatever he is … but leaving the child to grow up no matter how much she stays and “ pretending “ that “ this is the life “ and this is how it should and so on bla bla bla , I simply can’t get attached to her and enjoy her , this f isn’t for her being a fresh mother  .. But Maine I am wrong and it is how the world nowadays works , for me is unpleasant watching her having this life despite being a really nice woman . 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree with you … her last stay and being in B4 with the incredible fun girls , the one and only Olya and Diane and her not so happy sharing times there ( despite being friendly ) and then the move in B1 to save it from “ exile “ when the 4 musketeers were banned , it all looked like she was going relaxed and slow .. now she looks more active and  for sure with an agenda being there .

Still , and this is really personal , i have no clue or idea what the hell is happening in her personal life but it gives me chills and it is pitiful knowing that SHE CHOSE RLC and expose herself rather than being with her child and boyfriend / husband / partner , whatever he is … but leaving the child to grow up no matter how much she stays and “ pretending “ that “ this is the life “ and this is how it should and so on bla bla bla , I simply can’t get attached to her and enjoy her , this f isn’t for her being a fresh mother  .. But Maine I am wrong and it is how the world nowadays works , for me is unpleasant watching her having this life despite being a really nice woman . 

I guess she will do like Danaya did. Stay only for a month or so. even mothers need a vacation from their sons. 🤣

20 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I guess she will do like Danaya did. Stay only for a month or so. even mothers need a vacation from their sons. 🤣

I think they need vacation from their children at a later age , raising a child at the age her son has I consider it as an incredible / unforgettable experience .. but I think the worst is for the child not having his mama next to him when there are no “ divorce “ or “ abuse “ or lecture violence issues .. too strange for me .. 

Hope I am wrong about this but I question how much autonomy Lubna will have in the rare occasions she is in B2 area or "home" in B2. I witnessed a conversion (Freudian slip: "conversation" 😁) with her and her new "mum" (not on the balcony for once) in which the older lady expressed how happy she was to have Lubna move in and speaking about doing stuff together (eg visiting the villas) with her trademark enthusiasm. So it is possibly a poor outlook unless Lubna can retain her independence imo, as I believe Lubna had something new to offer ... 😏

Edited by misterme
Freudian slip😉
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, misterme said:

Hope I am wrong about this but I question how much autonomy Lubna will have in the rare occasions she is in B2 area or "home" in B2. I witnessed a conversion with her and her new "mum" (not on the balcony for once) in which the older lady expressed how happy she was to have Lubna move in and speaking about doing stuff together (eg visiting the villas) with her trademark enthusiasm. So it is possibly a poor outlook unless Lubna can retain her independence imo, as I believe Lubna had something new to offer ... 😏

Did  Milena put a gun on Lubna's head?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Did  Milena put a gun on Lubna's head?

No, I take your point, I think, rather the opposite actually but it was an intriguing development, for me, they may turn out to be best of friends with lots of entertainment; the conversation in the early hours between Lubna/Nadia was such a contrast. Should add, they were speaking Spanish to each other earlier (Lub/Mil), not English so may not be much for me in future.

31 minutes ago, ddhm said:

she did absolutely nothing in b4 and moved to b2 then b4 became a sex pit for diane & olya 😂

but all she is doing is what she did her last stay on rlc 😂

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

what pisses me off more than anything is when a tenant is out as much as lubna is and she finally comes home, she is taken away by milena to go to the beach.  there should be some kind of rlc rule where the tenants must spend more awake time in the apartments than they do outside the apartments.  if this was the case i would subscribe more often but being as rlc doesn't give a damn, i will stick to subbing just two or three months a year.

Attendance time is worth nothing. If the girls feel they have to do their time as if they were in prison, RLC might as well close the apartment. 

The point is and always has been to bring life to the apartment. An apartment where something exciting happens for 2-3 hours a day is better than a place where the girls are present all day, but only look at their smartphones 24/7. 

Especially for the apartments B1 and B2, with no guys in the cast, regular visitors should be standard. That there are again and again girls who move out even with several months there but never something happend is more than just sad. Mandatory attendance will not change that. It's about finding girls who are really involved in the project. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

Was mich mehr als alles andere sauer macht, ist, wenn eine Mieterin genauso oft unterwegs ist wie Lubna und sie schließlich nach Hause kommt und von Milena mitgenommen wird, um an den Strand zu gehen. Es sollte eine Art RLC-Regel geben, nach der die Mieter in den Wohnungen mehr Zeit im Wachzustand verbringen müssen als außerhalb der Wohnungen. Wenn das der Fall wäre, würde ich öfter abonnieren, aber da es RLC egal ist, bleibe ich dabei, nur zwei oder drei Monate im Jahr zu abonnieren.

Milena hat ihre eigenen Regel... Sie ist RLC ...

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

she did absolutely nothing in b4 and moved to b2 then b4 became a sex pit for diane & olya 😂

but all she is doing is what she did her last stay on rlc 😂

It was B2 , B4 and then B1 .. after B4 she was just there and simply “ sharing “ some of her privacy with her man . 

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Attendance time is worth nothing. If the girls feel they have to do their time as if they were in prison, RLC might as well close the apartment. 

The point is and always has been to bring life to the apartment. An apartment where something exciting happens for 2-3 hours a day is better than a place where the girls are present all day, but only look at their smartphones 24/7. 

Especially for the apartments B1 and B2, with no guys in the cast, regular visitors should be standard. That there are again and again girls who move out even with several months there but never something happend is more than just sad. Mandatory attendance will not change that. It's about finding girls who are really involved in the project. 

it's all for illusion and grandeur.  in lubna and nadia's talk it was said that you must at least wake up in your own bed several times a week but being away for one or two days to your own house is ok.