Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #20

Pete1960

A personal point of view !

After the initial surprise and appreciation of her using the butt-plug, it really does nothing other than prevent her sliding a dildo into her arse and bringing herself to an anal orgasm, which in my opinion would be more pleasing to view than an object doing nothing....She may as well have a bunch of flowers doing the same job.

I can see the point of butt-plugs if the are used while doing the housework or going out shopping, but call me old fashioned, I would much rather see something moving and her enjoying moving it whilst giving herself pleasure than a static lifeless bauble sticking out of her arse. 

Was good that she tried it but it's as lifeless and useless as Paul.

Just my opinion.

::)

I've put this here to save poor Pepe the time and effort. :sad:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

A personal point of view !

After the initial surprise and appreciation of her using the butt-plug, it really does nothing more than prevent her sliding a dildo into her arse and bringing herself to an anal orgasm, which in my opinion would be more pleasing to view than an object doing nothing....She may as well have a bunch of flowers doing the same job.

I can see the point of butt-plugs if the are used while doing the housework or going out shopping, but call me old fashioned, I would much rather see something moving and her enjoying moving it whilst giving herself pleasure than a static lifeless bauble sticking out of her arse. 

Was good that she tried it but it's as lifeless and useless as Paul.

Just my opinion.

::)

I've put this here to save poor Pepe the time and effort. :sad:

And the right opinion as always