Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #20

Pete1960

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

EDIT !!! I just read that she got some yellow flowers so , he did something in the end .. 

I do not know which apartment forum you were reading. But the flowers that Paul brought to Leora at 12:00 noon their time, were not yellow. They are currently sitting on the floor, at the corner of her bed. Should you wish to clarify your accuracy of reporting.   It seems that you can not even be sarcastic accurately. 😏

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Anode said:

Paul didn't ruin his wallet to buy flowers, he could have bought her a big bouquet of roses instead of those cemetery flowers,  and he's stingy!!

You really should do your homework, Hydrangeas are for Grace, Beauty and Gratitude, although I think Paul may have had some help along the way.

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Judging by the fact that they haven't returned yet it's likely that today they will be spending the day out celebrating.

You've probably got that right, celebrating with friends, who according to those who supposedly know better than everyone else friends they're not supposed to have.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

il y a 21 minutes, Newark52 a dit :

Vous devriez vraiment faire vos devoirs, les hortensias sont pour la grâce, la beauté et la gratitude, même si je pense que Paul a peut-être eu de l'aide en cours de route .

Merci du renseignement mais les roses auraient été plus approprier ,et heureusement qui est été  conseiller il serait revenu avec des orties ou des ronces !!

• Confused 1

56 minutes ago, scutus said:

I do not know which apartment forum you were reading. But the flowers that Paul brought to Leora at 12:00 noon their time, were not yellow. They are currently sitting on the floor, at the corner of her bed. Should you wish to clarify your accuracy of reporting.   It seems that you can not even be sarcastic accurately. 😏

Leora It received  pink flowers Of  Paul  

A great love and friendship 

I read this message by Pulo and that’s what I copied to post … that’s why I had EDIT !!!! at my post , obviously the mistake was a typo but if the color of the flowers is the detail that “ PISSED YOU OFF “ , OH I AM SO SORRY FOR MY WRONG DETAIL MASTER OF HIDING AND SUDDENLY APPEARING TODAY 😂🤣😅🤣😂🤣 
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Leora It received  pink flowers Of  Paul  

A great love and friendship 

I read this message by Pulo and that’s what I copied to post … that’s why I had EDIT !!!! at my post , obviously the mistake was a typo but if the color of the flowers is the detail that “ PISSED YOU OFF “ , OH I AM SO SORRY FOR MY WRONG DETAIL MASTER OF HIDING AND SUDDENLY APPEARING TODAY 😂🤣😅🤣😂🤣 

You did not piss me off !😁 But it does make me wonder how many details that you choose to ignore, or ad lib on, when you make your posts. In this case Leora, and Paul thread. Kind of makes me, and maybe others, hesitant to put much credence in what it is, that you post.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 5

12 minutes ago, scutus said:

You did not piss me off !😁 But it does make me wonder how many details that you choose to ignore, or ad lib on, when you make your posts. In this case Leora, and Paul thread. Kind of makes me, and maybe others, hesitant to put much credence in what it is, that you post.

Pink flowers yellow flowers, yeah kinda like not knowing the difference between boots and trainers wouldn’t you think.? How much credence can be attributed to the poster of that.😁

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2